- No Comments
It’s time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network’s annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep — from your favorite Food Network chefs
Ron’s gluten-free cookies have a shiny, crunchy outside and a decadent, chewy inside. The omission of flour means they have a super chocolatey flavor that will please cookie lovers of all types. By gently folding melted chocolate into the meringue mixture, you can ensure that the cookies won’t lose their great texture.
Get Ron Ben-Israel’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Meringue Cookies recipe, and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and holiday baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you’re baking this season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
• Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
• See Top Chocolate Holiday Cookies.
• Host your best cookie swap yet with these easy party ideas from Cooking Channel.
• Learn how to decorate cookies like the pros.
• Show us your best cookie creations.