It’s time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network’s annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep — from your favorite Food Network chefs
Melissa’s easy cookies make use of pantry staples like sugar, flour and chocolate chips but get a savory kick from dried rosemary. The result is a flaky, buttery cookie that’s not too sweet. At just a few dollars for the entire batch, they’re an inexpensive holiday treat.
Get Melissa d’Arabian’s Rosemary Chocolate Chip Shortbread recipe, and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and holiday baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you’re baking this season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
• Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
• See all Sugar and Butter Cookies.
• Host your best cookie swap yet with these easy party ideas from Cooking Channel.
• Learn how to decorate cookies like the pros.
• Show us your best cookie creations.