It’s time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network’s annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep — from your favorite Food Network chefs
Ina’s moist and delicious cookies are filled with more than just ginger. Cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and chopped crystallized ginger impart multiple flavors that balance each other and hit your taste buds in multiple layers. A coating of sugar before baking gives the cookies a crinkly crust that sparkles.
Get Ina Garten’s Ultimate Ginger Cookie recipe, and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and holiday baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you’re baking this season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
• Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
• See how to make Best-Dressed Gingerbread.
• Host your best cookie swap yet with these easy party ideas from Cooking Channel.
• Learn how to decorate cookies like the pros.
• Show us your best cookie creations.