For the third year in a row, your favorite chefs are taking over Food Network Kitchens in the annual call-in show Thanksgiving Live to answer your most-pressing questions about Turkey Day and help you host your most-memorable holiday feast yet. On Saturday, Nov. 23 from 12-2pm, Alton, Bobby and Giada, plus first-time Thanksgiving Live guest Ina, will be on hand to chat about all things Thanksgiving. Find out their own family traditions, suggestions for party-ready recipes, and no-fail tricks and tips for serving smooth gravy, juicy turkey and flaky biscuits, all while watching them prepare the ultimate spread of eats and drinks from start to finish. Just like in years past, this show will be broadcast live, which means that you’ll be watching the action unfold right as it’s happening at Food Network’s headquarters in New York City.
While Bobby, Alton, Giada and Ina will be cooking various dishes, they’ll be putting the focus of the show on you, the fans, and your Turkey Day conundrums. They’re there to answer your questions on anything from mingle-friendly appetizers and crowd-pleasing cocktails to carving the bird, whipping mashed potatoes and rolling out pie dough. Do you have a question you want answered? Leave it in the comments section below or use #ThanksgivingLive, and it may be answered on TV. Have Vine? Fans can submit questions there, too, by using #ThanksgivingLive.
Have a Thanksgiving fail? We want to see that too. The best-of-the-best may be shown on-air during the Thanksgiving Live broadcast! When submitting your videos, we ask you to read the submission release and keep in mind a few key things:
• Please only submit your own videos. You need to own whatever you submit so we can be sure we have permission to use it.
• Please do not submit videos that depict anyone other than you.
• For goodness sakes do not do anything dangerous to create a video.
• Send your video submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the show, be sure to stick around for leftovers, as Bobby, Alton, Giada and Ina — as well as Marcela, Jeff, Sunny and Katie Lee, some of the cast of the all-new upcoming series The Kitchen — will come together in a Google+ Hangout to chat about Thanksgiving’s best next-day dishes. They’ll be hanging out immediately after the on-air show to answer more of your questions, plus give you the dish on how they put leftover turkey and stuffing, plus stray veggies and gravy, to work in easy recipes for the post-holiday weekend. Check out FoodNetwork.com/Live for more details on how to watch online.
Tune in to Thanksgiving Live on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 12pm EST.
- What Happens When Princess Leia and Dr. Evil Join Forces — Alton’s After-Show
- 3 Ways to Do Up Dips for Your Tailgate
- The Best of the Worst — Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition Episode 2 Recap in GIFs
- What to Watch: Danica Patrick Tailgates on The Kitchen, and the Season Premiere of Halloween Wars