Cook All the Recipes from Thanksgiving Live!

by in Holidays, Shows, November 23rd, 2013

RecipesThanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without lots and lots of food. So while Alton, Bobby, Giada and Ina are answering your turkey day questions on Thanksgiving Live!, they’re also whipping up some great holiday recipes. Don’t worry if you missed an ingredient or a direction, we have all the recipes available right here on FN Dish. You’ll find everything from the show including Alton’s centerpiece Thanksgiving Live Roast Turkey, Bobby’s Roasted Shrimp in Cazuela, Ina’s Kir Royale and Giada’s Apple Crostata.

Keep watching Thanksgiving Live! and stay for the Google+ Hangout directly afterward for some great ideas on using up leftovers and more turkey talk from our Food Network stars.

From Alton:
Thanksgiving Live Roast Turkey
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Cranberries
Good Gravy (made with Clarified Butter)
Cranberry Sauce

From Ina:
Kir Royale
Roasted Figs and Prosciutto
Accidental Turkey
Mushroom and Leek Bread Pudding
Green Beans Gremolata

And don’t forget to check out Food Network’s Thanksgiving Central for recipes, menus and entertaining ideas.

The Flavors of Ham and Cheese in a Savory Bread Pudding

For this week’s Chopped Dinner Challenge, the chefs of Food Network Kitchen chose to feature the basket ingredient Camembert. Inspired by a chee...

1. Kate Boyce says:

Hi Ina
    My family and I make your Pumpkin Banana Mousse Tart every year and I wanted to know if you have any other desserts that involve pumpkin in it

2. thomas says:

hey if your so awesome bobby tell me what the best thing to do to make the best thanksgiving feast for this year!!!!!!! just to let you know your the best

3. Kate Boyce says:

What is the best way to make cranberry sauce?

4. Ashley says:

Is there anything you can do with Apples and Oranges for thanksgiving in one dish?

• Mrs.BB says:

1 package fresh cranberries
      2/3 cup fresh orange juice-pulp is good
      1 cup sugar
      1/4 cup finely chopped celery
      1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
      Cook cranberries in medium saucepan with sugar and orange juice-stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes
      Remove from heat and cool for 15 minutes
      Stir in finely chopped apples,celery and pecans
      serve warm or cooled

5. Lars says:

I found it difficult to watch the entire show and, as a matter of fact, missed Giada's food tossing. (Thank goodness!) As one commenter said, the chefs talking over each other was like a family function. I agree, but this was a show that was designed to teach techniques, not demonstrate often rude behavior (tolerated by one's own family, but not televised). What I found most ironic, however, was that the show was an hour longer than the 20th Anniversary show. The two time frames could have been reversed, or "Live" confined to 90 minutes.

6. Tracie Carter says:

Not the same without Paula.

7. Ken says:

Wait a minute. Saw the show and just checking here, there seems to be a lot of downing and hating here for some reason. The show was indeed frenetic but just seemed like a typical family reunion/get together. Everyone does and will talk over one another, and I saw that was exactly how this show was designed. So many family kitchens on Thanksgiving Day are exactly how it was portrayed here. To tell you the truth, I learned more from these four on this show this weekend than all the other Thanksgiving episodes in the past. I thought Ina brought a fresh layer of expertise to table. Job well done, this show will actually someday be a classic!!

8. Carly says:

I really had a hard time watching this. I ended up changing the channel. Clearly Alton and Giada DO NOT like each other. They were being rude during each of the others spotlight. I'm not tuning in to see so much chaos. You'd think they would have prepared better or something. Poor Ina was put on the back stove, simply because she's not rude enough to interrupt like everyone else. Get it together before next year Food Network.

9. Tracie says:

Every year I love to tune into Food Network during the holidays to help get me into the festive holiday spirit. I enjoy cracking open my Food Network magazine while watching Thanksgiving Live but this year I was very disappointed. Giada….what a disaster!!! She was off the hook annoying and disruptive. ADHD may be something she might look into as a possible diagnosis and some much needed medication. Sheesh!! I have Never been a fan of Ina but I honestly felt sorry for her with that ninny Giada constantly cutting her off. I really miss Paula so please bring her back!! You have a good thing going with your Thanksgiving Live but you need to bring back some of that Grandma, Aunty warm personality into the mix and for goodness sakes if Giada comes back next year have her take it down 20 notches. There is a lot to be said for filtering before blurting. Happy Thanksgiving!!

10. Del says:

I absolutely loved last year's Food Networks show. I am a big fan of Ina's, and I was really excited to hear she was going to be on the Thanksgiving show this year. My fiancé and I are also fans of Bobby and Alton's as well.
    Unfortunately I had to go online for Ina's recipes that she was trying to do live because she kept getting interrupted by Giada. It was also disappointing when I was trying write down some of her advice she got cut off by Alton so I wasn't able to finish.
    I am a very big fan of the food network, I watch, learn and record shows all the time. Sadly, I had to change the channel during LIVE this year.