Cook All the Recipes from Thanksgiving Live!

by in Holidays, Shows, November 23rd, 2013

RecipesThanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without lots and lots of food. So while Alton, Bobby, Giada and Ina are answering your turkey day questions on Thanksgiving Live!, they’re also whipping up some great holiday recipes. Don’t worry if you missed an ingredient or a direction, we have all the recipes available right here on FN Dish. You’ll find everything from the show including Alton’s centerpiece Thanksgiving Live Roast Turkey, Bobby’s Roasted Shrimp in Cazuela, Ina’s Kir Royale and Giada’s Apple Crostata.

Keep watching Thanksgiving Live! and stay for the Google+ Hangout directly afterward for some great ideas on using up leftovers and more turkey talk from our Food Network stars.

From Alton:
Thanksgiving Live Roast Turkey
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Cranberries
Good Gravy (made with Clarified Butter)
Cranberry Sauce

From Ina:
Kir Royale
Roasted Figs and Prosciutto
Accidental Turkey
Mushroom and Leek Bread Pudding
Green Beans Gremolata

And don’t forget to check out Food Network’s Thanksgiving Central for recipes, menus and entertaining ideas.

Best 5 Thanksgiving Leftovers

Give your Thanksgiving leftovers a second chance to shine with the help of these all-new recipes....

1. Jeanne says:

Very disappointing show and actually rather embarressing to watch. What happened to Giada? And I don't mean her finger. She acted like a fool on this show. Ida is so much more and maintained her decorum as I knew she would. I think your network sort of owes your viewers an explanation as to why we were given such a sophomoric and tacky show. We've always been able to count on Food Network people. Giada's getting full of herself for sure.

2. susan stronberg says:

Giada owes an apology to her fellow chefs and the viewers who suffered through her overbearing and obnoxious presence. Ina is pure CLASS and Bobby always has a great perspective to food. If you do this e next year you need more chefs, leave Giada in California making her Oreo turkeys, get a new host and bring back Paula since every other show now is someone from the south or blogging off a ranch. I guess the northwest and west have no good cuisine. An embarrassing show for FN.

• guest says:

Newberg, Oregon has some really good wineries and grapes. Hood River, Oregon has high quality apples. Downtown Portland, Oregon has good beers. Willipa Bay, Washington has oysters and clams like almost nowhere else and Pike's Market in downtown Seattle is something everyone should see. The fish and produce are incredible.

3. jeb says:

I agree, just how many times can Giada stick her finger in food? Love Ina, she held up to her professionalism. I agree bring back Paula, but I'm not sure that group should have another big personality in the mix.

4. Sally says:

Was a horrible show! Giada in particular………..what a Bit*h!

5. Bobby says:

Yep! All the comments about Giada is on point. Her true personality came out. No script to follow!! Like when she teamed up with Bobby in Iron Chef a few years ago!! she was pathetic, and could not handle it.
    Also, I think she was drunk! that's how she cut her finger!! Hope FN leaves her out of any LIVE shows moving forward.

6. remy says:

very disappointed in the whole show this year – with each of fighting for microphone time, talking over and interrupting each other it was a noisy clusterf……….I'd had to change the channel to avoid a headache!

7. Michelle says:

UNWATCHABLE!

8. 1paperdoll1 says:

I thought it was just me. Alton kept doing the "look at what I can do" moves. Bobby Flay and Ina Garten are legends. They smoothed it over a little. It was so hard to watch I cut it off. Producers, take note.

9. Lisa says:

Just now got around to watching the show on my dvd. Loved the recipes and the energy level.
    We usually have 20-30 people get together for Thanksgiving day. The banter and decibel level was just like our crew. The chef celebrities were rowdy, fun and full of great recipe info. So glad the recipes were included on the web site so I could enjoy the show and read them later. Going to include them on my table in 2014