Follow the #ThanksgivingLive Twitter Timeline

by in Community, November 23rd, 2013

The Pioneer Woman’s Chicken-Fried Steak with Gravy — Most Popular Pin of the Week

It's no wonder Food Network fans pinned The Pioneer Woman's chicken-fried steak recipe more than any other this week: It’s a rich, hearty meal you c...

1. Jgeeze says:

Where are the new up-and-comers? I am tired of the old crew – I don't even watch their shows anymore … same old, same old. Food Network needs some new eyes.

• lecross says:

How about some programming that doesn't involve "all Guy, all the time." Talk about enough already. How many Guys marathons can we take????

2. M Cummings says:

GIADA Stop talking, stop.

• Sylvia says:

Does anyone at Food Network even CARE about how their viewers feel about these hosts?
      Giada is nothing but a spoiled brat who thinks she is special. Hope she sees this!

3. Nancy says:

I am a food network fan, but will never watch the Thanksgiving Live program again if Giada is on it. She so acted like a child who had to be the center of everything. She was rude and ruined the show. I usually watch her shows during the day, but now turn off the tv if she is on. Wow!! The three others did an excellent job when allowed to talk!!

4. lecross says:

Not sure the FN execs will even read the reviews from their audience. They seem to be clueless when it comes to programming a food network. Endless marathons, game shows, nothing new or relevant there. What they did to Paul Deen was the first indication these folks are out of touch. I started tuning out then. Now this debacle of a Thanksgiving show. Well, I'm done. I love Bobby and Ina so I guess I'll just have to settle for their websites and cookbooks.