Special Sneak Peek: Guy’s Family Cruise

by in Shows, October 27th, 2013

Guy FieriGuy and his family are heading out on the high seas for a cruise through the Caribbean. Get ready for some off-the-hook family fun and kickin’ food aboard the Carnival Breeze, making stops in Miami, the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, and Jamaica. Tune in Monday, Oct. 28 at 9pm/8c. But until then, get a sneak peek of what to expect in the hourlong special. Read on for more behind-the-scenes images of Guy’s adventure with his family.

Guy FieriGuy, his two sons and his nephew get ready to work the line at his onboard eatery, Guy’s Burger Joint.

Guy FieriGuy and his son Ryder face their fears as they tackle the SkyCourse, an obstacle course suspended above the ship.

Guy FieriGuy, his nephew and his sons take a photo with the ship’s chef before helping out for a dinner service.

QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Pizza? Play Along with Hungry Games

No matter how you slice it, the convergence of crispy crust, rich tomato sauce and pools of cheese is irresistible in a pizza. Now how about the toppi...

1. Gerry says:

Hey I like guy too but enough already. Please please get the extra virgin couple on the fn.

Enough cupcakes, chopped, would like more updated Ina garden shows, repeats everyday.

Thank you.

2. Bored FN Fan says:

Does Guy own the network or something? I've had enough, everytime I turn on this network I'm bombarded with DDD, frankly I'm tired of him…Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy one of his shows now and then, but a dozen times a day, 7 days a week is a little too much. how about some new shows, I like fn's new show Southern at Heart, the contest shows I enjoy also, but too many repeats… Even the shows I truly enjoy are getting old, too many repeats….

3. Mary Church says:

I love Guy, Ida and others,but I do miss great cooks like Paula, Sandra Lee and bobby and Jammie Deen!!!
    I watch Food Network every day and I also get your maganize too.
    I want more crock pot cooking, family meals, diabetic meals and we love to BBQ. I do not like the music on Ida's show!!! My favorite time to watch your shows is Sat morning I love all the cooks that are on then. Yet prepare food that my family would like.

I appreciate if you give your viewers what they want.

4. Sharon says:

Can someone tell me the names of the restaurants in Jamica that Guy and his family visited. I'm taking my grandsons on the cruise and does remember the names of the restaurants.

5. dmcdowell says:

I agree with the comments…Food Network finds a chef/cook, that they like and the put them on the air constantly. We've had enough of so many of them! Giada, Rachel, definitely Alton, he's just obnoxious!! Love Ina, but too many of her shows are re-runs from like 2005 and up. Her show definitely needs a make-over! Too many of her shows have these "cutsey scenes", with luncheons and card playing, just cook Ina, that's what we want to see!! Bring back Michael Simon, Tyler Florence, even Emeril, we want real chefs we can learn from!!

6. Jill Nelson says:

Loved this show, nice to see the personal side of Guy and meeting his family. Nice to see FN trying to tell a personal story, not sure if this was just for PR but you really like the guy after seeing this show. And now I really want to go to Jamaica so thank you for that insight!