QUIZ: Are You a Guy Fieri Superfan?

by in Food Network Chef, Shows, October 8th, 2013

Guy FieriThere’s no doubt that Guy Fieri is a larger-than-life personality who can cook big and bold, flavorful food to match. Since winning Food Network Star, he’s been a fixture on TV, bringing his off-the-hook brand with his shows Guy’s Big Bite, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and now Guy’s Grocery Games, premiering on Sun., Oct. 20 at 8pm/7c. But how well do you know Guy? For one, he didn’t always have blond hair and a goatee. But his passion for food grew with him from an early age. It’s because of it that he ended up a successful restaurateur and cooking show host. Take the quiz below to find out how much you actually know about Guy.

Test Your Knowledge: Guy Fieri

Think you know everything about Guy Fieri? Take this quiz to find out how well you know the Food Network star.
Start

Congratulations - you have completed Test Your Knowledge: Guy Fieri.

You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.

Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%

Your answers are highlighted below.
Return
Shaded items are complete.
12345
678910
End
Return

Try a Hearty Breakfast-Inspired Skillet for Dinner Tonight

On this week’s Chopped Dinner Challenge, the chefs of Food Network Kitchen chose to feature the basket ingredient turnips. In order to create a ...

1. Cookie says:

I am tired of Guy Fieri. Every time I turn on Food Network there he is. Goodbye Food Network or bring back Bobby,Giade or George,

2. tom vallier says:

I would like to know if you would ever come to the upper peninsula of Michigan, we are know for our pasties, have you ever hear of them, only in the upper peninsula, the iron ore miners started them years ago. i would love to show how to make them, they are made of Hamburger,potatoes,carrots,onions,salt,pepper, crust made out of Only Lard. my wife and I use broccoli,and asparagus. looks like a pizza pasties. Tom/LInda Vallier Marquette Michigan, upper peninsula of michigan

3. john says:

I used to be a big fan of the Food Network. Watched it all the time. But since it has become
    the Guy Fieri network I got totally turned off. I can't relive my old enthusiasm for the Network.
    TOO MUCH GUY. Get a life food network and spend some money on new shows instead of Guy reruns.

4. Allison Rold says:

Dear Guy,

I challenge you! Yes that's correct, I challenge you to lose 10 pounds to help an at risk (for Diabetes) child! When you lose the children win!
    Allison Rold

5. Esther says:

Guy is our favorite, my daughter Minnie and I love Triple D. Almost as popular with us is Michael Simon and we sincerely miss Paula Deen. She was tops in our book and we believe she was to harshly judged. God forgives and so should we. Keep up the good work Guy. Love your sense of humour.

6. itsjungle says:

Being a North Providence resident I have actually had the pleasure of meeting Guys Inlaws right after he had won Food Network Star. I was cooking in a local pub and we all started talking and had a great time. They told me that their son-in-law had just won the Contest. I was already his fan following through the show. I have been watching each show he is in and Triple D is not only my favorite Food network show but it also inspire me to create dishes in all of my endeavors as well as at home. Thank You Guy and if you ever get a chance when your in RI and you wanna get a Beer…get me on my Email.
    Jim

7. Big Mike says:

love triple D. We've went to a couple of the places listed for Chicago and St. Louis. But, Big Bite's my favorite. More one-on-one and he explains well what he's doing. I steal his and other chef's tips and it makes me a better weekend warrior chef.
    thanks for keeping it real Guy. Keep bringing the kids on. My Dad go me interested in cooking just like you're doing.

8. Margaret Potter says:

I have been a real fan of yours for a long time. I am a 74yr old great grandmother, who watch you and use your recipes all the time. I feel you are a friend of mind. Keep cooking, I love your personality.

9. Penny says:

Oooo yea…..I love me some Guy!! He's a great host,chef & funny as hell. I would love to meet Guy someday…..I have been to 8 DDD places so far & plan on going to a few more this year as we're driving to Florida. Whats not to like about him plus he's a Steelers fan….bonus!..lol You people need to stop being Guy haters…..lifes too short for all the negative.

10. Barbara Andre says:

Love Diner, drive-in and dives. Great to see how other parts of the US eat and where to go if in the area.