QUIZ: Are You a Guy Fieri Superfan?

by in Food Network Chef, Shows, October 8th, 2013

Guy FieriThere’s no doubt that Guy Fieri is a larger-than-life personality who can cook big and bold, flavorful food to match. Since winning Food Network Star, he’s been a fixture on TV, bringing his off-the-hook brand with his shows Guy’s Big Bite, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and now Guy’s Grocery Games, premiering on Sun., Oct. 20 at 8pm/7c. But how well do you know Guy? For one, he didn’t always have blond hair and a goatee. But his passion for food grew with him from an early age. It’s because of it that he ended up a successful restaurateur and cooking show host. Take the quiz below to find out how much you actually know about Guy.

Test Your Knowledge: Guy Fieri

Think you know everything about Guy Fieri? Take this quiz to find out how well you know the Food Network star.
Start

Congratulations - you have completed Test Your Knowledge: Guy Fieri.

You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.

Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%

Your answers are highlighted below.
Return
Shaded items are complete.
12345
678910
End
Return

Restaurant Revisited: Culture Clash at Marie’s at Ummat Cafe

“This is tasteless,” Robert Irvine said of the tableful of dishes he sampled at Marie’s at Ummat Cafe in Atlanta. It turns out that ...

1. Nancy says:

Please guy stop eating all those big fat sandwiches. You worry me.

2. WesS says:

Making a road trip from KC to SoCal. Taking middle daughter and want to stop in Oklahoma City or Amarillo, Tx. for a good steak. "Cattleman's" or "Big Texan" restaurant? No thanks on the 72 oz. challenge.

3. Brandon La Lena says:

HI GUY! I'm one of you're biggest fans. I saw a show of yours Guys Family Cruise on the Carnival Breeze. later during our thanksgiving break we went on the same one. we went on one with our friends, as soon as we got on it was lunch time so I was starving. the first place that I went was Guys Burger Joint, by the way your burgers are awesome by the 3rd day they recognized me. now that I'm back I miss your burgers soo much. so if you can I would humbly appreciate that if you can put one in Oswego Illinois. I am 13 years old and craving one of your burgers right now. it would be awesome if you could and If you cant I understand please reply.

4. Jack says:

Hello Guy,
    Mt wife and I have visited a number of the Triple D locations. Mostly when we're traveling from the west coast to the east; New Jersey and San Diego, CA. I really enjoy your bloopers. I/we especially enjoyed your humor while sharing many different after takes on location. I watch your "Diners-Drive Ends & Dives" almost every week and enjoy all the new discoveries.
    I envy your ability to enjoy all those dishes being created.
    You and your family have a GREAT holiday season.
    Best wishes to you and staff during the next year.

Jack & Judith, Apple Valley, Utah.

5. Mike says:

I just pass You by on metropolitan ave in queens. Happy holidays!! love your show!

6. Lynne says:

I am so tired of Guy Fieri. Every time I turn on Food Network, there he is. Goodbye Food network or get some new show hosts. Guy, go home and spend some quality time with your family. They would like to see more of you than I do.

7. Hi Guy , we have really enjoyed all your TV shows, and also I have taken recipes from the triple ddd
    shows, as I cook for seniors, in gilroy. so good luck and god bless also guy I would like to be a contestant
    on guys grocery games , and cook for the judges can you please let me know where and when / or / how
    I can apply to get on the show, READY TO ROCK.

Sincerely Anthony

8. Patti Pirko says:

I saw you for the first time when you won to have your own show. You are funny as hell. I watched your program I think it was called "under the hood" Totally make me cry from laughter. I also love watching Diner, Drive-in and Dives. You were in my hometown of Burbank, IL called Chucks. I wish I would have known you were here. Keep up the great work. See ya on your next show

9. Rusty Barone says:

Hi Guy, I'm just a basic cook when I worked in Washington DC at a piano bar I ran the kitchen with home style specials. They out sold the menu . Love your shows and would like your basic recipe for a rub before smoking meats. Just starting out smoking. I'm just one of your supermarket challenges basic home style. I can spend all afternoon and in the evening watching your shows. Sincerely, Rusty B.

10. TruckerPete says:

Hey there Guy. I'm a longhaul truck driver and I love to watch your show DDD. What i'd love to see is a season or at least a few episodes of DDD that are semi-truck friendly. Seeing as I'm always in my truck with a trailer attached, parking can be a real pain in the butt alot. Also alot of cities don't allow semi trucks to go downtown to where all the good eateries are located, and taxis are very expensive. Please consider doing some semi-truck friendly places to eat great food.