QUIZ: Are You a Guy Fieri Superfan?

by in Food Network Chef, Shows, October 8th, 2013

Guy FieriThere’s no doubt that Guy Fieri is a larger-than-life personality who can cook big and bold, flavorful food to match. Since winning Food Network Star, he’s been a fixture on TV, bringing his off-the-hook brand with his shows Guy’s Big Bite, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and now Guy’s Grocery Games, premiering on Sun., Oct. 20 at 8pm/7c. But how well do you know Guy? For one, he didn’t always have blond hair and a goatee. But his passion for food grew with him from an early age. It’s because of it that he ended up a successful restaurateur and cooking show host. Take the quiz below to find out how much you actually know about Guy.

Test Your Knowledge: Guy Fieri

Think you know everything about Guy Fieri? Take this quiz to find out how well you know the Food Network star.
Start

Congratulations - you have completed Test Your Knowledge: Guy Fieri.

You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.

Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%

Your answers are highlighted below.
Return
Shaded items are complete.
12345
678910
End
Return

What to Watch: Let Food Network Magazine Take You On a Cross-Country Culinary Tour

Join Bobby Flay and Food Network Magazine on a cross-country culinary expedition to find the most-delicious dishes in the country....

1. Better Bites says:

Superfan? No. Because it was nice good to discover some cool places but there are way too many greasy spoon burger joints that are just sloppy 4-story burgers or some heaping platter big enough for 3 people. I'm not impressed like I used to be. He needs more non-burger things on his show. Too much fried food, too. I would rather eat at the places Rachel Ray used to go to on her 40 Dollars a Day. They weren't so much like eating at a truck stop.

2. Craftylady says:

You might want to check this place out in Rochester, NY:

3. cleohenry says:

Great shows

4. shannon says:

you asked..Am I a Guy Fieri Superfan? No way. He is over played and over exposed. Any thing is good in moderation..moderation is the key word. Just my opinion.

5. Bill Hickox says:

I am a super fan, yes there are too many greasy spoons that don't look as great as they are made out to be, nor do I like to see anyone screwing around in the kitchen, double dipping or mixing dough with all that bling on. But I do love the personality and when he is cooking he looks like he knows his way to flavor town.

• Denise says:

Sorry Bill I hit thumbs down instead of up…I agree with you. He may be overbearing but I really think his heart is in the right place, always thinking of his family.

• marty self says:

the only thing Guy Fieri knows how to do is sex appeal.

He uses loud jewelry and tattoos to get your attention and then he tries to tell what food is good and where it's best to eat it.

Please I used a recipe from that guy who says BAMM all the time.

I substituted turkey for pork and it was still delicious

Emerille Lagasse

I mean, he had a recipe for pork chops that is positively delicious and I can't eat pork.

Sooooo, I substituted turkey and you would have never known it wasn't pork

you're a super fan huh?, keep watching food network and realize that they won't ever let anyone better looking than Giada D'Laurentis win

nor will they ever let anyone with a bigger personality than Guy win…

Just Watch and see
      you'll get it and you'll start watching cooking channel
      Marty

6. Mini chic says:

I think Guy is so much fun to watch!His personality is super sized ! I watch triple D,before dinner almost every weekday.I have tried some of the diners in my area that he visited. It's fun .I have even written down a few places for my husband to try while traveling.Like the fish Taco place in Salt lake.My husband said it was great too!

7. CurmudgeonSeattle says:

Superfan? Not even close. Overbearing, annoying, and unquestionably the least talented member of the Food Network staff. Please do the fans a favor, replace him as host on all of his shows with anyone else and relegate him to the 3:00 A.M time slot on TruTV

• mark_jj says:

H­a­v­e a f­­r­e­­e t­i­m­­e a­­n­­d a l­ap­t­op with i­n­te­rne­t a­c­ce­s­s a­­t h­­om­­e??? W­­­h­­y n­­­o­­t g­­­e­t a­n o­n­li­ne j­o­b… Check it out…w­w­w­.­W­a­m­j­o­b­s.­c­o­m

• marty self says:

how about bringing back Stacy

She was far cuter than Giada

maybe that was why they cut her

ever think of that

• Esther says:

Thanks Food Network for giving all of us a chance to voice our opinion,and then having the wisdom to make the right decisions most of the time. I may not always agree with your decisions but I realise I am not the only person watching your network. Keep Guy we love him.

• Dave says:

You're perfectly right. he should partner with Beachin Kitchen.

• Susan says:

His show is Awesome! If you do not like him then do not watch him.

8. Bob says:

Too much Guy has driven me off

9. Guy Fieri Hi Big Of your show foodnetwrok and… Would like to cook my other thinging giving dinner of one poeple this what .I would like to make for me Green Bean
    Acorn Squash
    Potato And Sweet
    Baked Bean
    Cranberry Sauce
    Stuffings
    truky white meat greavy to one or two singles pie's like cream or a cherry pie.
    can you help me ……. From Leslie Mitchell

10. garrent says:

No, he's over fake and I don't think he really can even cook. Diners isn't bad if he would quit acting so goofy and just let the people cook.

• marty self says:

Where the heck have you been?

Why isn't foodnetwork listening to you?

any one can make sushi out of pulled pork and sticky rice and call it jackass sushi…

the question is this, is food network using Guy's larger than life persona as a crutch???

I think so

you should post anew and yell all the louder Garrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Doc says:

The *guy* is a complete slob and and A-Hole. A jerk,not a chef, with "spiked bleached hair, who wears his filthy looking sun glasses backwards on his dirty head. Also, he wears that germ filled over sized watch on his wrist near the food that k people are4 supposed to eat . . . . .? I would NEVER even let this filthy pig into my kitchen . . . . . Also, he always insists that the camera constantly focuses on HIM instead of the REAL CHEF, who has the talent, and those constant 'closeups' of "him" shoveling that "test bite" into his mouth are REPULSIVE TO THE MAX. I TURNED HIM "OFF" LONG, LONG AGO. HE makes me want to PUKE ! Cable HAS TO BE DESPERATE TO PUT ON CRAP LIKE HIM !

• Robin says:

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Evedentally you haven't kept up with his career since he has been with foodnetwork. Very talented chef and show's it on all his shows. I beg to differ with you sir. Guy is a great cook and a person. I believe in all he has accomplished.