Tickets on Sale: 2013 New York City Wine & Food Festival

by in Events, June 24th, 2013

2013 New York City Wine & Food FestivalIt’s official: tickets are on sale for the 2013 New York City Wine & Food Festival, the sixth-annual celebration of all things culinary and beverage in the heart of Manhattan. For 4 days in October (October 17-20), the city will welcome fans’ favorite television stars like Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Robert Irvine, Giada De Laurentiis, Jeff Mauro, Alex Guarnaschelli, Guy Fieri, Tyler Florence and Anne Burrell. Get your tickets now.

Here are the events our editors will be covering throughout the festival — join us.

Friday, October 18

Tyler Florence’s Flavors of the West Coast
Guy Fieri’s Rock of Ages Party

Sunday, October 20
Best Bloody Mary Brunch with the cast of Chopped
Masaharu Morimoto’s Master Sushi Rolling Class
Anne Burrell and Adam Richman’s La Sagra Sunday Slices

You can also catch these chefs and more all day on Saturday and Sunday as they take the stage for live culinary demonstrations during the 2-day Grand Tasting.

Check out FN Dish’s coverage of last year’s New York City Wine & Food Festival to see inside some of the most-popular events.

Tickets on Sale for the 2014 New York City Wine & Food Festival

Tickets are on sale for the 2014 New York City Wine & Food Festival, an annual celebration of all things dining in New York City. For four days ex...

1. Allene Webster says:

You have a couple of shows that I will truly miss, but I am willing to sacrifice Bobby and Gianna because of your hypocracy! There are actually those of us in the world who lived in the pre-sixties and we understand that it was a different time and a different culture. The important thing is, however, that it was in the PAST!!! You don't ostricize people retroactively for behavior that was considered proper in the South during the past. If so, every Southerner would be cast off of TV. The ones who claim they weren't raised hearing this on a daily basis when they were children are LYING!!! People like Bob Beckle who claims this is just 'UNFORGIVABLE" are just trying to save their own necks. There are people in our Congress today who were in the Ku Klux Klan, for Heaven's sake!!! They are lying when they deny it. Why? Because if they don't lie, they will lose their jobs. What if God said something was "unforgivable"? That would be un Christian, wouldn't it? What makes you so pious that you have to judge Paula? She apologized, and did so in such a sincere and tortured yet truthful way, and she is being mocked, fired and harrangued over it. Shame on you! I will NEVER watch Food Network again. I hope you lose your shirts!

2. lindsey says:

I am like a previous person that said the FN is " Gutless" because they let a few outsiders influence their decision to drop Paula. Thank goodness I have a lot of the great recipies stored for future use. Have contacted Direct TV and requested FN taken off. The FN as-well-as a few others , are scared to death of a few organizations. The people at the FN need some re-organization before the supporters affect their livelyhood.

3. Valerie says:

FOR SHAME, FOR SHAME, FOR SHAME!!!! SHAME ON YOU FOOD NETWORK FOR WHAT YOU DID TO PAULA DEEN. What will my Saturday and Sunday mornings be like without having Paula Deen with my coffee???? I've contacted Dish Network and asked them to remove the Food Network from my television. They can't as it is part of my package. However, after I complained why I wanted FN taken from my service, they did give me a $5.00 discount on my TV bill for the next six months. It's not much, but I'm hoping it will send a message. I find it so hypocritical that FN did not renew Paula's contract, but they are still offering her products for sale on their website. What a bunch of scum bags. I'm going to buy a subscription to Paula Deen's magazine. I see some of her other partners and in a "monitoring the situation" mode. Probably don't want the back lash that FN has gotten. As for Smithfield, I never liked their hams, so I would not have purchased one. Now that they have sold out to the Chinese, I'm glad Paula will not be affiliated with them anymore. PAULA, FIND SOMETHING AMERICAN TO ENDORSE!!!!!!

4. Guest says:

I am with all you guys out there BOYCOTT foodnetwork dirt bags

5. Beth says:

Shame on you Food Network!! If all of the people that made the decision to fire Paula can HONESTLY say that they have never ever in their whole life made an inappropriate comment—-well that would be different. But I'm sure they can't. Paula is being persecuted because of a law suit being filed by a discruntled ex employee. Give her a break!!!!! She is awesome—-& I join the rest of the people commented that I will no longer be watching the channel.

6. Jan says:

Why is nigger still in our Webster Dictionary…you people in control of making this decision have made a real grave mistake in our current society….I will never watch your programs again….nor buy any products sold under the FN channel and chefs….you are a disgrace to America!!!! Not only that, the products you promote are made in CHINA, not the USA…..what are you thinking….but let me tell you people….this is another reason people should not watch the FN channel….you are a disgrace to the USA….selling the American people down the drain for a man that is probably hard up financially and in this day and age has conjured up a story from God knows how far back….against Paula due to his own financial shortcomings….and instead of standing behind her…..you have also fallen for his unworthy lawsuit …..I bet if he was put in front of a lie detector he would fail it when asked if he used the N word…..you better rethink your actions because this could have a real impact on products sold by the chef's….people will not only boycott your channel…..they will refuse to buy your China made products….and I am already the first…..JOIN ME AMERICA….WE NEED TO PUT CORPORATE AMERICA IN THERE PLACE…..WHO NEEDS THE FOOD NETWORK CHANNEL.

7. cjw says:

Food Network I don't understand you, hasn't Paula Deen been faithful to her contract, why should prejudice play a part in it. I like Paula Deen and her family, their good and friendly people, forgive her God has , or do you think your bigger than God. We Christians are called a lot of junk, but we just keep on trucking, because in the end we do win, Jesus died for us all and He arose for us all, so we Christians do win, so forgive her, she has said she is sorry for what she said.. God is for her so who can be against her, don't fight God……I like food network because of Paula and a few others. God Bless you Food Network

8. Melanie says:

Personaly I'm done with Food Network or any other organization that will allow others to control a person's personal life, This country is going downhill when the mention of confederate is considered racist. People need to grow up, we are allowing total control and not using common sense. If someone called me a cracker or white trash, or for that matter my son was shot at by police because his stupid self had a toy gun pointed at them, ……..what's this world coming to?……..sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me……..some folks are too dumb to realize this……..God bless America and Paula Deen

9. Susie says:

Paula is one of the Best on Food Network! Shame on you for letting her go! Your show is banned at my house!

10. Guest says:

Everyone DO NOT BUY SMITHFIELD PRODUCTS She was asked by them to be spokes person because they were going under she brought them back now look at the treatment she gets from that company