Tickets on Sale: 2013 New York City Wine & Food Festival

by in Events, June 24th, 2013

2013 New York City Wine & Food FestivalIt’s official: tickets are on sale for the 2013 New York City Wine & Food Festival, the sixth-annual celebration of all things culinary and beverage in the heart of Manhattan. For 4 days in October (October 17-20), the city will welcome fans’ favorite television stars like Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Robert Irvine, Giada De Laurentiis, Jeff Mauro, Alex Guarnaschelli, Guy Fieri, Tyler Florence and Anne Burrell. Get your tickets now.

Here are the events our editors will be covering throughout the festival — join us.

Friday, October 18

Tyler Florence’s Flavors of the West Coast
Guy Fieri’s Rock of Ages Party

Sunday, October 20
Best Bloody Mary Brunch with the cast of Chopped
Masaharu Morimoto’s Master Sushi Rolling Class
Anne Burrell and Adam Richman’s La Sagra Sunday Slices

You can also catch these chefs and more all day on Saturday and Sunday as they take the stage for live culinary demonstrations during the 2-day Grand Tasting.

Check out FN Dish’s coverage of last year’s New York City Wine & Food Festival to see inside some of the most-popular events.

Food Network “Lights It Up Blue” for Autism Today

Notice something different on Food Network this morning? Today, Food Network and Cooking Channel are participating in the Autism Speaks: Light It Up B...

1. Ed Perez says:

No guts Food Network………couldn't wait for all the facts. Do you know how many of our Congressional Leaders have been true racist (including membership in the KKK )? Whenever I needed a receipe I have ALWAYS gone to Food Network………………..NO MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!! You jumped the gun on this one…are you willing to apoligize as Paula Deen did ?? I doubt it.

2. Vick says:

Very unfortunate that the use of a single word, be it negative towards whites or blacks, could result in such drama and media attention. If the Food Network is so concerned about image and their viewers perhaps you should have let the dust settle before deciding to drop her. Presidents of the United States can commit adultery and get re-elected but you've dropped her for a using the "n" word in the past. I'm amazed and disappointed and will no longer tune into the Food Nework. What a shame you have a good program but it's a matter of principal. Goodbye Food nework, you've been CHOPPED.

3. william says:

Smithfield old out to the Chinees and dropped Paula Dean. If this is not treason I don,t know what is.

4. P Kennedy says:

Double standard and gutless, dropping food network will be easy for me an mine now!

5. Missy says:

Done with you Food Network! When times get a little tough you bail on one of the very people who have made you what you are today! You don't need Paula, well We don't need you!

6. Julia says:

I'm done with the Food Network. Being politically correct does not win our hearts. You act like she committed a crime. She didn't. She apologized but you can't accept it. Cold hearted, you are. I didn't see anyone firing Robert Byrd for belonging to the Ku Klux Klan, did you? I can't stand heartless hypocrites and I and my whole family will never watch your show again nor buy products from your sponsors.

7. Gloria shafer says:

Bring Paula Deen back! You have made a big mistake. She has apologized. That's more than our gutless president will do! I think you have found out that she has our love and support. Do the right thing and bring her back!!!!!!

8. Joan says:

I have watched the Food Network for the last time unless Paula Deen is brought back. Everybody makes mistakes, but to bring up a mistake from years ago is wrong. And her apology was sincere, not just something being read from apiece of paper. She is the real deal and the Food Network could learn a lot of her. Food Network..get the hypocrites out of power, kick out the ignorant out of power, stand up and bring Paula Deen back….

9. Kathy says:

I cannot believe you have not renewed Paula's contract. There is not one person who has grown up in the South that has not used that word at one time or another. I dislike most of the shows you have on your network now. There are only three I watch and Paula is one of those. I will not continue to watch your network nor will I renew my subscription to your magazine unless you re think your decision and renew her conract. I believe there are others who share my feelings. You as a network have showed your true colors. You are yellow with no backbone.

10. ksf says:

I will not be buying or watching ANY Food network products or shows again

• Walter says:

I totally agree! Food Network you are cowards.This is America!! What happened to being innocent until proven guilty. This happened before you had a network! I think Paula is brave. She has risen in my book. I refuse to watch your programs now. I am requesting my cable Co.to drop you!