Serious Sandwiches, Global Grub and Late-Night Eats on Triple D Tonight

by in Food Network Chef, Shows, June 10th, 2013

Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins and DivesDuring tonight’s marathon of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives episodes (starting at 6pm/5c), Guy will discover some standout veggie, meat and sandwich dishes. First, he’s off to Barrio Cafe in Phoenix where the chef is putting her signature spin on chiles and a regional pork dish.

Later in the night, Guy indulges in serious sandwiches. A gourmet sandwich shop in Austin, Texas, is slicing up duck pastrami for a pastrami and knuckle sammie. In Las Vegas, Guy will dive into a roast beef po’ boy done the Cajun way. Did someone say stuffed burgers? Guy will break down these grilled beauties in St. Paul, Minn.

Join Guy on his coast-to-coast journey starting at 6pm/5c — follow along and bookmark the restaurants as he goes, then try your hand at the recipes.

From north and south to east and west, Guy’s been everywhere. Next time you’re traveling, download the On the Road app or check out this map to find all of Guy’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives destinations.

Diners Declassified: Go Behind the Scenes With Guy Fieri

The Flavors of Ham and Cheese in a Savory Bread Pudding

For this week’s Chopped Dinner Challenge, the chefs of Food Network Kitchen chose to feature the basket ingredient Camembert. Inspired by a chee...

1. Just a critic says:

This goes to the people that control what shows go on food network ; please stop putting Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives on food network all the time. It gets really boring. I like it when there's a different show every hour. Honestly, people don't like watching a guy go around eating at different places. Whats the fun in that? I consider that you guys put on restaurant impossible or restaurant stakeout, because its Drama!

2. Janet says:

I love Guy, but where are the drive ins and dives? Every show gives us the most fabulous little diners with outstanding foods, all of which Guy can't get enough of; I want to see some drive ins with roller skating wait staff. LOL One other comment to Food Network and Cooking Channel; if you put on even one more competitive show like Chopped, Iron Chef, Cupcake Wars, and the endless other insults to our senses, I will have to block you. I despise, hate and detest Restaurant Impossible and Restaurant Stakeout, as well. Emeril and Bobby Flay used to give us shows that were entertaining, nonstressful and instructional; come on, let's get back to that goodness, please. We have enough stress and agony in our American lives, can we please relax and have fun with TV again?

3. Juli says:

How do we get you guys up to God's Country…Graeagle… in the Sierra Nevada Mountains???? Awesome food, historical restaurants, amazing food and even ghosts from the Mining Days??/

4. Andy says:

We'd love to get this show where i live. We have to put up with the expletives of Gordon Ramsey over here.
    Not cool at all.

• Guy Rules says:

Wow where do you live you do not pick up Triple DDD? I thought it was shown every where. He is on DVD, his show that is and you can watch any time.

5. Rules of Eggagement says:

I actually prefer Triple DDD, it's nice to see people get along and enjoy their work–the people shown on the show that is.

6. Wow where do you live you do not pick up Triple DDD? I thought it was shown every where.

@Guy Rules ???

7. katelyn huett says:

hello.. My name is Katelyn Huett and I am 13 years old. I love to cook and I watch your show with my mom all the time and we love it.Espescially the bloopers under the hood episode. I go to this really cool little diner called the "Breakfast Station" in Brooksville Florida. I hope that you will come and eat there. They have any breakfast from omelets to pancakes. my little brother eats the strawberry syrup pancakes every time. the place is always packed and the waitresses are so sweet and nice. its a tiny little place and everyone that goes there is nice and talkative with you. the best thing that my mom likes is the homefries. I love the French toast and the omelets. its on highway41 in Brooksville FL , next to a winndixie… ia m going there tomorrow morning..

8. katelyn postcard says:

please don't talk about that show like that .. keep it ton yourself because I aboloutley love that show and I watch it every time .. he is hilarious and just a fact honey…… they do play other shows

9. katelyn huett says:

please write or email me back … guy fieri…… @ khuett22@yahoo.com .. thanks!!

10. Super Bowl says:

In the reality, the Super Bowl is about many things. Football is only one.
    Usually, the Super Bowl is about the media.
    That’s not a slam on football. Pro football has evidently evolve into our most popular national sport, for a number of motives. No additional game, in no way Supermodel Jell-O Wrestling, may attract anywhere in close proximity to the 108.5 million individuals who watched past February’s Super Bowl.
    Will there be one more event in tv record, or perhaps human beings history as an example, where a great number of people were so eager to pay attention to sales pitches?
    It’s almost certainly true, evidently, that the majority of of us aren’t going to note down our favorite adverts and pursuit to order the product or service.