Try Making: A Red, White and Blue Gelatin Flag

by in Family, Holidays, June 29th, 2013

A kid-friendly project that will bring the entire family together for the 4th of July, this Red, White and Blue Gelatin Flag by Food Network Kitchens will be the centerpiece of your party. Fun and festive, kids will enjoy making it just as much as they’ll enjoy eating the sweet combination of strawberry-, coconut- and blueberry-flavored layers.

Find out what you’ll need to create this dessert by clicking the play button above.

Best 5 Thanksgiving Leftovers

Give your Thanksgiving leftovers a second chance to shine with the help of these all-new recipes....

1. Stan Christenson says:

I demand all Food Network Execs, Chefs, employees, etc. to take a lie detector test as to who has made a racial slur or induendo either out of anger, frustration or in every day conversation….then if they fail the test, I want them fired! Let's see which ones are left standing! …."Judge not lest ye be judged!" What happened to Paula Deen was unacceptable; shame on the Execs at Food Network for not standing by one of your kindest, loving and profitable Chefs!

2. guest says:

Stopped watching food network. Watching cooking shows on pbs. Who does food network think they are? Irsther read cookbooks all day than view them again.

3. Guest says:

Shame on you Food Network! We will Nolonger be watching your shows. You clearly have made a bad decision in regard to the Beautiful and talented Paula Dean. How do you sleep at night?

4. Bubba says:

I think the foodnetwork should have a new show. You could call it the one armed chef. You have a chef stick one of his hands up her or his rear end, and have of cook off with other chefs. Since all the foodnetwork is a hollywood circus now, I am sure these lackey chefs would have fun jumping through embarrassing hoops set up by sick hollywood users. By the way, you do not deserve Paula Dean.

5. Warren says:

My family will know longer watch food network or online due to you choosing not to support Paula Deen. My family feels like she was targeted due to financial gain of another.

6. Paulette lorette says:

Just wanted to let you know that I am extremely disappointed in this network. Paula Deen was responsible for me starting to watch your network. Since I watch it constantly, all day Saturday and Sunday and most nights. After I have seen how you treated Paula Deen, who I believe is a wonderful person and has apologized for her mistake I will no longer be watching your network. You treatment of her is undeserved and heartless. I am highly insulted and offended by your action. I will no longer watch your network which I love because of your actions

7. tammey says:

I agree I think it is a shame for a TV personality to suffer for saying the N word if she used it all the time I would think different I do think its a very ugly word and should not be used. I feel sad that food network felt like they had too release her. I do enjoy watching your programs but watching less now. I was watching the next food network star not anymore