- Comments (30)
Grilling season is in full swing and Food Network’s got you covered with hot dog and hamburger recipes, barbecued everything, salads, sides, desserts and more. What you may have overlooked are your grilling tools and summer gadgets — don’t worry, there’s a guide for that, too. But you can get a jump-start with summer grilling products by Tupperware right now. FN Dish is giving readers the chance to win a prize package that features:
- The new Zest ‘N Press: a convenient two-in-one tool that zests and juices lemons, limes, oranges and other small citrus fruit — a perfect ingredient for almost any summer marinade.
- The Season-Serve Container: a mess-free way to toss marinades over food and safely store the contents in your refrigerator or travel cooler as you fire up the grill for meat, poultry, seafood or vegetables.
- The stainless steel Chef Series Spatula, Simple Indulgence Steak and Chop Seasoning Blend, and Chophouse Selections Recipe Booklet featuring easy-to-make grilled dishes.
You can buy your own summer-friendly products from Tupperware here, or enter in the comment field below for a chance to win them. To enter: Tell us your favorite Food Network dish to grill up during the hot summer months in the comments (you must include the recipe URL in the comments). We’re giving away a set that includes one Zest ‘N Press, one Season-Serve Container and one Chef Series Spatula to two lucky, randomly selected winners.
You may only comment once to be considered and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S. states, D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 to win. For the first day of the giveaway, all entries (answers) must be entered between 2:00 p.m. EST on May 23 and 5 p.m. EST on May 28, 2013. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of each prize: approx. $108.00. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a Food Network, 9721 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932.
So tell us: Which one of Food Network’s grilling recipes is your favorite and why?
- Enter for a Chance to Win The Chopped Cookbook
- Win a Signed Copy of Martha Stewart’s Cakes: Our First-Ever Book of Bundts, Loaves, Layers, Coffee Cakes, and More
- Win a Signed Copy of Haylie Duff’s Cookbook, The Real Girl’s Kitchen
- Enter for a Chance to Win Food Network Magazine’s Best Recipes 2014 Cookbook