Favorite Food Network Episodes, Books and Apps Now Available on Amazon

by in Community, News, April 6th, 2013

Amazon and Food Network PartnershipFood Network fans can now get their hands on full episodes of their favorite shows even faster — along with cookbooks and newly launched apps like In the Kitchen for Kindle Fire and Android devices.

Available now on Amazon, Amazon Instant Video is home to previous seasons of popular shows like Rachael Ray’s Week in a Day, Cupcake Wars, Iron Chef America, Chopped and Throwdown with Bobby Flay. What’s Amazon Instant Video? It’s a digital video streaming and download service that offers Amazon customers the ability to rent, purchase or subscribe to a huge catalog of videos — including Food Network offerings.

Get the full list of shows, apps and cookbooks available below:

TV Episodes (Amazon Instant Video)
New seasons:

Guy Fieri Food by Guy Fieri
Great Easy Meals by Food Network Magazine
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier by Ree Drummond
Food Network Magazine subscription
Good Eats 3: The Later Years by Alton Brown
Throwdown! by Bobby Flay

Go to Amazon.com/FoodNetwork now to begin downloading.

Tags:

Scientists Seek to Determine the Best Cheese to Put on Your Pizza

Aside from the regional pizza wars that periodically flare up like the flames of a brick oven and the occasional eating-method controversy, most of us...

1. CHRISTOPHER BERNTSEN says:

I AM SO MAD OVER THE FACT OF YOU FIRING PAULA DEEN . I AM STARTING A BOYCOTT OF ANYTHING TODO WITH FOOD NETWORK. IT HAS COME DOWN TO IF YOUR WHITE YOUR DIRT. WELL I DID NOT USE THE WORD BUT JUST LISTEN TO THERE MUSIC ITS FILTH.

2. Patricia Lee says:

Paula Deen made your Network…How dare you rightest people not renew her contract.
    At least she was honest about what she said. What happened to Freedom of Speech. I will boycott Food Network and I won`t be the only one…Go Paula Deen, you have done nothing wrong…Still love you

3. Ali says:

When "Political correctness" becomes bigger than FORGIVENESS, it is a sad, sad day. Shame on people who cannot forgive!!!!
    "Those who have not sinned, cast the first stone….." And who has not said some negative comment somewhere in their past?? I dare say if you search the past of all your precious chefs, you may find some flaws!
    To crucify Paula and her family is going too far.

4. Marie says:

I wonder Food Network how many Black or African American chefs you have on your network???? Who's racist?

5. Linda Peterson says:

I am very disappointed in the Food Network for their decision. Paula Deen has obviously done a lot for your ratings, brought viewers in, put money in your pockets or you wouldn't have kept her on for so long. How cold and heartless of you to simply DROP her so easily over this obviously futile, pointless issue that has been OVER EXAGGERATED by the media. This is the time where you "Networks" that hide faceless in the background need to step forward and stand up once in a while for those that have paid for your summer homes and kids college funds. Look in the mirror, turn around slightly and check to see if you have ANY kind of backbone! Mrs. Deen is not my most favorite Chef but I really enjoy her personality which brings me to the Food Network Channel. Shame on You. Shame, Shame, Shame on You and your Gutless board of Directors. Food Channel Out.

6. Gus says:

I love the cast of The Kitchen except for Jeff. Katie Lee took a little while to get used to but she does have great ideas. Jeff seems like a nice guy but on this show he can be annoying as he seems to like to be the center of attention based on his antics. One request when you show gadgets, how about a web page showing where to get them and the manufacturer. Same goes for apps. Great show keep up the great work.

7. The amount of information I found in your article exceeded my expectations, so I have only one thing to say: great job! Thanks:)