Chopped All-Stars: Now’s Your Chance to Chat With the Judges

by in Community, Shows, April 1st, 2013

Chopped All-Stars Facebook ChatsFood fans will have a chance to chat with the people who are really in the hot seat on this season of Chopped All-Stars: the judges. Join us on the Chopped Facebook page and ask Alex (who will also be competing), Chris, Geoffrey, Marcus and even Ted the questions you’ve always wanted them to answer.

FAN POLL: Vote for Your Favorite Competitor in the Chopped Ultimate Champions Finale

We’ve watched as four returning champions have battled to earn a spot in the Chopped Ultimate Champions finale. One professional chef, one amate...

1. Gail says:

Guarnaschelli isn't a judge this time around – she will be competing. This is an obvious attempt to hawk her new book. Both Aaron Sanchez and Maneet Chuhan are also judging at some point during this tournament, yet they aren't listed on the roster. We're not that stupid.

• RuthAnn says:

Check out the list of judges for this year. All of the competitors are also judging. I think there is something wrong about that.

2. Nelly says:

True Chopped fans like me will be excited to chat with all chef judges of this wonderful show, sad that Aaron is not on the list, anyway I will try to make it to all the chats. See you there…

3. I do look forward to C.A. but one chef who is NOT a celebrity and his name escapes me… the black guy that won the Chopped tournament for the big finale..he was from the Islands somewhere..forgive me for not recalling his name…I would love to see him go up against Mark who judges all the time cause he would whoop ass over him! Also him and the Asian guy he competed against in that episode of chopped where i think they cooked the most amazing looking food than any other contestants and the two of them had so much chemistry and talent they should have their own cooking show on F.N.!!!! I mean together on t.v.!! I loved both of them and when the one gentleman offered the lady french chef the airfare to France to see her grandmother he won my heart. Those two chefs are by far Food Networks shining moment. Bring them both back!!!

4. I do look forward to C.A. but one chef who is NOT a celebrity and his name escapes me… the black guy that won the Chopped tournament for the big finale..he was from the Islands somewhere..forgive me for not recalling his name…I would love to see him go up against Mark who judges all the time cause he would whoop ass over him! Also him and the Asian guy he competed against in that episode of chopped where i think they cooked the most amazing looking food than any other contestants and the two of them had so much chemistry and talent they should have their own cooking show on F.N.!!!! I mean together on t.v.!! I loved both of them and when the one gentleman offered the lady french chef the airfare to France to see her grandmother he won my heart. Those two chefs are by far Food Networks shining moment. Bring them both back!!!

5. C Vera S says:

I love watching Alex and Amanda especially and don't mine at all if Chef Guarnaschelli and the network want to advirtise her book. I'm looking forward to reading it.

6. Paul says:

Love the show. Love the concept. To watch chefs create wonderful meals with ingredients ordinarily not combined is riveting, insightful and extremely educational.

Hate the overly edited dramatic contrivances. Hate the petty, arrogant and pompous demeanor of the judges. You've made the "dramatic" aspect of the show so over the top ridiculous that I don't even watch or care who gets chopped. In many cases I don't even listen or heed the judges comments.

7. Savannah says:

I love this show! I'm very excited to ask the judges some questions, as well as Ted Allen.

However, I think they should have a few episodes where all of the judges that have ever been on the show, compete. I think that would be amazing.

8. Claire Roche says:

I noticed that when on of the chefs cuts themselves, the judges freak out about contaminating the food, however, I see chefs sweating and the perspiration is dropping into the food. That is a total turn-off.
    Please comment on this subject, judges.

• Sakina says:

I always thought the same thing. Yesterday for example, the judge said he found a hair in his plate, but it was ok, he would eat around it.

9. brenda says:

I am pissed off….the judges got rid of someone that over cooked there steak and let a guy that served a RAW piece of steak go to the next round…..hello not everyone likes raw meat and if that got served at one of your restaurants I would get up and leave and never go back…….

10. Robin Wyatt says:

I loved Chopped,but I get so irked with some of the judges sometimes, I talk back to the tv. For instance when it comes to meat, chicken,pork ect: Everyone eats it different. In my family it goes from Meduim to as my son likes to say slide it across the grill wipe its butt and give it to me. So does the contestent Chefs get to ask the judges how they like there meat cooked, NO so they shouldn't grip on how it is cooked. Also there is one judge that doesn't like raw red onion, well go with it when a contestent uses it. You don't go in to a kitchen in a resturant and tell the Chef how to cook his food. You either eat it as it is cooked,minus the way you want your meat cooked, or you don't order it. I would love to judge them, a normal everyday housewife judging there food instead of other chefs. And see how they like it.