Vote: Who Do You Want to Win Worst Cooks in America?

by in Shows, March 27th, 2013

Rasheeda Brown and Alina BolshakovaNo longer two of the Worst Cooks in America, Rasheeda Brown and Alina Bolshakova have survived six weeks of Worst Cooks Boot Camp and are now armed with the knife skills, kitchen techniques and culinary confidence needed to cook a restaurant-quality meal for three professional-chef icons. Both recruits have endured their shares of struggles in the competition, falling short in several challenges, but they’ve proved themselves worthy of the chance to represent their mentors in front of the judges’ panel. Come Sunday night, one of them will earn $25,000, as well as exclusive bragging rights for her chef, but not before competing in the ultimate finale cook-off, complete with the demands of a multi-course meal and rigid time constraints.

When Rasheeda and Alina are cooking for Boot Camp glory on Sunday, who will you be rooting for? Are you hoping that Chef Anne‘s Rasheeda takes the crown and earns her mentor a fourth-straight victory, or do you think it’s time for Chef Bobby to enjoy a win and Alina to best her competitor? Should the Red Team’s Rock Star Rasheeda take home the prize, or should the mad scientist on the Blue Team collect the triumph? Cast your fan vote below to tell us who you want to win Worst Cooks in America.

Tune in to the finale episode of Worst Cooks in America on Sunday, March 31 at 9pm/8c to find out who wins.

“You Think That Twins Are Connected? No” — Alton’s After-Show

For the first time in Cutthroat Kitchen history, the limits of evilicious sabotage were tested tonight as two sets of twins took their places in the n...

1. Grace A Hahl says:

I'm sticking with the Red Team like always. But I'm nervous this time..Why? because I'm afraid that Bobby and Alina might win this time.

2. lcsa99 says:

I want Chet to win! But since he can't, I think Rasheeda deserves it more than Alina.

3. Shannon says:

Rasheeda for the win!

4. fnfan says:

Hmm…..hard to decide.I'm rooting for the blue team.I would liked to see Bobby,win for once.But I'm not rooting for Alina,and I still can't believed that Bobby Flay chose her to represent him in the finale.I wasn't really hoping for her to make it.I want blue team to win.But than I want Rasheeda to win.Because she's from the same state that I am in.So for me who knows! But I think Red team may be getting an 4th win this year.

• MoHub says:

A fellow Marylander who also wants Rasheeda to win. Besides, I refuse to believe that Alina really had no cooking abilities coming into the competition based on her later skills and ability to experiment intelligently.

5. Kay says:

RED TEAM FOR THE WIN. WOOP WOOP

6. Fred says:

If Alina doesn't win this, she has a career in comedy!

7. Glenn says:

As much as I like Anne, it's about time someone beat her; so I'm rooting for Alina. Besides, part of my family is of Latvian ancestry, so I should be rooting for her anyway!

8. dogmatic says:

Alina is only on the show to promote herself as an actress. Naturally, Bobby chose the cute girl over the man with talent (Chet). Bobby is disgusting, as is this entire farce. Food Network used to be a great channel – now it's pandering to the lowest denominator. At least Rasheeda is up-front about why she came on the show. Go Red Team.

9. MoHub says:

rasheeda is being interviewed on the local news right now! It's good to be a Washingtonian!

10. monica sommersell says:

go blue team take the win and i hope my girl alina will win it all