Love Match Made at Worst Cooks in America Boot Camp

by in Shows, March 19th, 2013

On this season of Worst Cooks in America, there were two competitions taking place: the one all of the recruits faced as they tried to become the best of the worst in the kitchen, and another that was Carla‘s alone, the one to win Chef Bobby Flay‘s love once and for all.

Week after week, fans watched as Carla strutted her stuff for Bobby, adding heart-shaped honey designs to her plate, making gelato and a burger with some of Bobby’s favorite flavors, and unabashedly flirting with him, all to prove to her Blue Team mentor that she’s the only girl for him. Surely not shy about her feelings, she was shameless in her romantic attempts, and even though he’s married, Bobby couldn’t help but offer her a few friendly hugs in return.

“The secret that I’m going to use is that I’m in love with Bobby Flay,” she said confidently during the premiere episode of her plan to dominate the challenges. Although her strategy may have been successful for five weeks of Boot Camp, it was ultimately too good to be true, and on Sunday, she was asked to turn in her apron. After learning that she’d be leaving the competition — and her culinary crush — only two weeks before the finale, she was heartbroken, claiming this to be “another breakup,” but she couldn’t leave without telling him, “I still love you, Bobby Flay.”

Want to relive Carla and Bobby’s top moments together during Boot Camp? Click the play button on the video above to watch an adorably comical clip of their well-meaning relationship.

Tune in to Worst Cooks in America on Sunday, March 24 at 9pm/8c to watch as the final four recruits compete for a spot in the finale.

POLL: What’s Your Soup Preference?

Last week FN Dish revealed that The Kitchen is preparing for its first-ever episode dedicated to one of fall’s favorite comfort foods — soup ...

1. ChefAnneWatcher says:

Love Match? Puleeze!

2. lcsa99 says:

Bobby was trying to be nice about it, but you could tell (even in that picture!) that he just wanted to throw her out the window.

3. Laura Nelson says:

i just loved watching Carla flirt with Bobby. I could not wait for the next show to watch more of her. I was sorry to see her go. Bring back Carla!!!

4. SheWasSickening says:

On this show Carla Proved that she was … ANNOYING, IRRITATING, SICKENING, DISRESPECTFUL, SHAMELESS, IMMORAL AND APPARENTLY A HOMEWRECKER!!!!

I am so thankful that she is gone. I hope she never appears on any National Television or represent anyone or anything in a public domain. She has absolutely no morals or ethics.

5. Toni Martin says:

I love the show and I thought bobby was going too win this time.,But Noooooo he had to let Carla go bobby man she was you Ace in the hole the more she fall for u the better she got .I know we all did not come form aasshole land that why u think that Carla didn't have any morals but what she did have was 15min.of fam.we will always know her as Bobby Love Match !!!!!!!lol

• Carrie says:

I agree Toni . I think Bobby took it well . I developed a close friendship with my mentors and even though I loved them , our relationship was always professional .
      I Wish Carla the best with cooking. For her family ; and I was inspired by her efforts

• Grace A Hahl says:

Carrie…I just found out that Carla has gone crazy annoying. I think that's why Bobby whispered "Help me!" you know?

6. bruce says:

This show has jumped the shark.
    Time for it to end.

7. Cindy says:

Its sad to see Carla gone. She was so funny to watch…..I like her

8. MJ's Wife says:

I have very conservative values, and don't normally approve of any woman gushing over a married man, but I thought Carla was hilarious. My ultra-conservative husband even laughed over her antics. Carla was way too over-the-top with her flirtations to be considered serious. I doubt that Mrs. Bobby Flay (the gorgeous actress Stephanie March) was concerned. Carla was a hoot to watch and I was sad, albeit not surprised, to see her go.

9. ali says:

carla was very entertaining too watch,even though she cant cook, she gave me a good laugh

10. Michel says:

Carla was the best thing about this show! She is hysterical!