Culinary Quiz: How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?

by in Shows, February 16th, 2013

Worst Cooks in AmericaIn this all-new fifth season of Worst Cooks in America, 14 culinary recruits are in for the kitchen Boot Camp of their lives, as Chefs Anne Burrell and Bobby Flay work to transform them into capable, confident cooks who can turn out winning meals with ease. But before one can be crowned the best of the worst of the kitchen, they’ll have to endure seven weeks of hands-on training covering even the most elementary culinary know-how.

For many watching the competition unfold at home, it’s easy to think that you’d fare far better than the recruits if tested with the same challenges of Boot Camp. But would you really succeed where others have fallen? FN Dish is giving you the opportunity to assess your critical culinary thinking and the extent of your cooking chops. Take the quiz below to find out how well you’d manage in the kitchen with Chefs Anne and Bobby, then watch this exclusive video to see how the Worst Cooks recruits answered when they were asked quiz questions.

How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?

Think you have what it takes to make it at Boot Camp? Take this quiz to find out, and learn kitchen basics and culinary how-tos.
Start
Congratulations - you have completed How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Return
Shaded items are complete.
12345
678910
End
Return

Watch the premiere of Worst Cooks in America on Mon., February 17 9|8c.

Beware of Oncoming Eviliciousness

Chefs know that when they compete on Cutthroat Kitchen, they’re subjecting themselves to all manners of ruthless sabotages, but  now it seems ...

1. Chef of Love says:

As mentioned kudos to all who did well, but it doesn't stop learning that is, you will till the last supper. Best is search out exotic old recipes and try em out. Escoffier, Careme

2. Kim says:

I scored 5 out of 10, yet I hate cooking anyways. Things just don't seem to come out right. :(

3. C.Brown says:

got a 9/10. only one I got wrong, it was wrong because I listed the items from smallest to largest instead of largest to smallest. still, not bad for a beginner chef ;)

4. patty says:

i want to know how that lady caught rice a roni on fire

5. Olivia L. says:

I'm only 10 and when I took the quiz I got them all right, with no help. I love to cook and Bobby Flay & Anne Burrell inspire me. Maybe one day I could be as good as them and have my own cooking show or restaurant.

6. Huma says:

How do I apply to be on the show? Can someone let me know? :)

7. Mary says:

How do I apply to get on the show?

• dee williams says:

how do you get a chance to be on the show
      if nothing else maybe i might learn something
      my husband does not like my cooking at all cause he says it's terrible
      really makes me feel good
      mrs.williams
      3023128066

8. Mystery Person says:

I got 100% correct so I am not a worst cook in america. And I am 10 so I beat every one older than me!!
    I love Carla she's so dramatic

9. Liz (Trinidad) says:

I did pretty good myself. Got question right by accident. don't have a clue about mirin. But the other questions were all covered during the series and in previous ones as well. Love the show and the improvement shown by the contestants. Anne and Bobby really know their stuff.

10. JEssica says:

My daughter is 24, she can't make toast, pop tarts, tried a lazana and it was not edible. She has a 6 year old daughter that would like to eat real food instead of packaged foods. If anyone deserves to be on this show it would be her. Please help her. I can't cook for her forever. The other night she tried to make donuts from bisquits and the smoke alarms went off ( always do when she cooks) and they were totally blak.