Culinary Quiz: How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?

by in Shows, February 16th, 2013

Worst Cooks in AmericaIn this all-new fifth season of Worst Cooks in America, 14 culinary recruits are in for the kitchen Boot Camp of their lives, as Chefs Anne Burrell and Bobby Flay work to transform them into capable, confident cooks who can turn out winning meals with ease. But before one can be crowned the best of the worst of the kitchen, they’ll have to endure seven weeks of hands-on training covering even the most elementary culinary know-how.

For many watching the competition unfold at home, it’s easy to think that you’d fare far better than the recruits if tested with the same challenges of Boot Camp. But would you really succeed where others have fallen? FN Dish is giving you the opportunity to assess your critical culinary thinking and the extent of your cooking chops. Take the quiz below to find out how well you’d manage in the kitchen with Chefs Anne and Bobby, then watch this exclusive video to see how the Worst Cooks recruits answered when they were asked quiz questions.

How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?

Think you have what it takes to make it at Boot Camp? Take this quiz to find out, and learn kitchen basics and culinary how-tos.
Start
Congratulations - you have completed How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Return
Shaded items are complete.
12345
678910
End
Return

Watch the premiere of Worst Cooks in America on Mon., February 17 9|8c.

Food Network’s New Show Hungry Games will Change the Way You Think About Food

Ever wonder why ice cream is so addictive, or why it gives you a brain freeze when you eat it too fast? And how about that restaurant menu item that s...

1. Laurel says:

Did pretty good disappointed cause i cook all the time but I did learn a lot of new things. BuT agree they should have a celebrity worst cooks.

2. Laurel says:

3. @KTG_ says:

good quiz i made one mistake because my eyes tricked me! other than that good quiz, I'm on my cooking game

4. Pat S. says:

You want the worst cook, give me a call. I know all the answers to your questions but reading and following a recipe just don't work. Nothing comes out regardless of what I do. Ie, worst cook. My kids call my food UFO's, unidentified food objects.

5. Chantay says:

I totally guessed on the mirin question and got it right. Now can't remember what the question was.

6. bakerbaker says:

got 10/10; i cook/bake; problem is knife skills – get it done but not like we see on FN shows

7. SYDNEY says:

only got one wrong and I'm only 11, YAY!!!!

8. Amanda says:

Watching the cooking channel helps :P I got 10/10 and I'm 13

9. Emily Cmbs says:

Wow! I did pretty good! I got 8/10 and I dont cook that much.

10. Brown says:

I love this show…it should be an on-going one. I watch FN all the time. Are the recipes on chopped here too ?