Culinary Quiz: How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?

by in Shows, February 16th, 2013

Worst Cooks in AmericaIn this all-new fifth season of Worst Cooks in America, 14 culinary recruits are in for the kitchen Boot Camp of their lives, as Chefs Anne Burrell and Bobby Flay work to transform them into capable, confident cooks who can turn out winning meals with ease. But before one can be crowned the best of the worst of the kitchen, they’ll have to endure seven weeks of hands-on training covering even the most elementary culinary know-how.

For many watching the competition unfold at home, it’s easy to think that you’d fare far better than the recruits if tested with the same challenges of Boot Camp. But would you really succeed where others have fallen? FN Dish is giving you the opportunity to assess your critical culinary thinking and the extent of your cooking chops. Take the quiz below to find out how well you’d manage in the kitchen with Chefs Anne and Bobby, then watch this exclusive video to see how the Worst Cooks recruits answered when they were asked quiz questions.

How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?

Think you have what it takes to make it at Boot Camp? Take this quiz to find out, and learn kitchen basics and culinary how-tos.
Start
Congratulations - you have completed How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Return
Shaded items are complete.
12345
678910
End
Return

Watch the premiere of Worst Cooks in America on Mon., February 17 9|8c.

Caption It: Rachael vs. Guy: Kids Cook-Off Gets Sandwiched

On this week’s Rachael vs. Guy: Kids Cook-Off, Sandwich King and The Kitchen co-host Jeff Mauro stops by to judge the kids’ creations, whi...

1. paul schramm says:

Please have a show with average cooks trying to get better. Like me.

2. kaylee says:

mise en place is french, meaning everything s in place and ready to begin

3. kaylee says:

i got 10 out of 10,one with partial credit (i kinda guessed) and im 14. My sister and i love to cook.

4. Guest says:

I can't believe I got a 10 out of 10 right. I don't even cook…….

5. mrsllady1968 says:

They should do a Worst Cook Celebrity version.

6. InFlorida says:

perfect score, but I consider myself a home chef, not professionally trained, but a real darn good cook from scratch and I create my own recipes (including home brewing beer)

7. Collin says:

I'm 15 and got all questions right without cheating. I am going to go to a Culinary college. Btw I love Paula Deen!!!

8. madisen fitzthum says:

i got them all RIGHT YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

9. Karon says:

My score wasn't the best but I did learn from the quiz. I was the worst cook while raising a family. I had three children and sadly enough their favorite meals were as follows:

My son- frozen fish sticks and tater tots
    Middle daughter- Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper
    Youngest daughter- Kraft Italian spaghetti

They did survive and one out of the three can cook. One out of three is not bad with a mom that could not cook. I would be a perfect one to be on this program…ha-ha.

10. Laurel says:

Did pretty good disappointed cause i cook all the time but I did learn a lot of new things. BuT agree they should have a celebrity worst cooks.