Culinary Quiz: How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?

by in Shows, February 16th, 2013

Worst Cooks in AmericaIn this all-new fifth season of Worst Cooks in America, 14 culinary recruits are in for the kitchen Boot Camp of their lives, as Chefs Anne Burrell and Bobby Flay work to transform them into capable, confident cooks who can turn out winning meals with ease. But before one can be crowned the best of the worst of the kitchen, they’ll have to endure seven weeks of hands-on training covering even the most elementary culinary know-how.

For many watching the competition unfold at home, it’s easy to think that you’d fare far better than the recruits if tested with the same challenges of Boot Camp. But would you really succeed where others have fallen? FN Dish is giving you the opportunity to assess your critical culinary thinking and the extent of your cooking chops. Take the quiz below to find out how well you’d manage in the kitchen with Chefs Anne and Bobby, then watch this exclusive video to see how the Worst Cooks recruits answered when they were asked quiz questions.

How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?

Think you have what it takes to make it at Boot Camp? Take this quiz to find out, and learn kitchen basics and culinary how-tos.
Start
Congratulations - you have completed How Well Would You Fare at Worst Cooks Boot Camp?. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Return
Shaded items are complete.
12345
678910
End
Return

Watch the premiere of Worst Cooks in America on Mon., February 17 9|8c.

Try a Hearty Breakfast-Inspired Skillet for Dinner Tonight

On this week’s Chopped Dinner Challenge, the chefs of Food Network Kitchen chose to feature the basket ingredient turnips. In order to create a ...

1. Dani says:

How do you sign up

2. anonymous says:

83% for a 12 year old

3. Nancy says:

I loved the first episode. I never laughed so hard for such a long time. (Yes, I cook.) Those people are a hoot. I especially love Carla (Bobby's woman). Thanks for choosing these people. I can't wait to see what's next. It's too bad two have to go the first episode. They need more time to learn more. Why don't you automatically bring them back next time?

4. mfthlover says:

I have watched this show from the very first episode/season. I wish I could figure out if these people are REALLY the worst cooks in America, or if they PRETEND to be to get on the show. The money could make people be the "big pretender". I would hate to think that these people really have "some skills" and are making us all watch for the ratings.

I want to think the best, and hope that these people have actually learned something and get a great prize in the end. Not JUST the money, but the experience. People like Bobby Flay and Anne Burrell should not be wasting their time otherwise.

5. John says:

How do you get a 58% or a 67% when there are 10 questions? If you get 1 right it would be 10%, 2 would be 20% and so on, come on people!

6. Lex says:

my first experience with WCIA was last season, and it seemed pretty believable. i missed the first episode and plan to watch the next. From the previews, however, the contestants seem less like real people and more like caricatures. I really hope that they aren't actors. That would be so disappointing!

7. James Poynter says:

i would love to get a chance to be on the show i can't cook, well only if it comes out of a box

8. ChefLillie says:

I like worst cook in america because it shows real home cooks that really do not how to cook

9. Angela Hall says:

I received a 100% my 2¢ is SOME of the people are actors for comedy/drama and the rest are real home cooks over scripted, or trying to hard to be the worst so they can show the most improvement type of situations. I'm 38 and can cook pretty well. I love this show and even if it is scripted I will still watch it. I'm being entertained and that's what TV is for :)

10. Olivia says: