Team Bobby vs. Team Anne: Who Will Win Worst Cooks in America?

by in Shows, February 12th, 2013

Chefs Bobby Flay and Anne BurrellA brand-new season of Worst Cooks in America kicks off this Sunday, and just as the 14 culinary recruits are racing to become the best of the worst in the kitchen, team leaders Chefs Bobby Flay and Anne Burrell are facing off in a competition of their own. Each has just seven short weeks of Boot Camp to attempt to mentor the eventual winning recruit and claim lasting bragging rights over the other.

For Chef Anne, a victory this season would simply be another title in a long line of Worst Cooks successes, as she’s claimed consecutive Red Team wins for the past three years. At this stage of the game, she knows the tricks of the competition, has learned how best to instruct her contestants and is sure in her role as the team leader to beat. With only one season of Worst Cooks competition behind him, however, Chef Bobby Flay is still relatively new to what goes down in Boot Camp, but that won’t stop him from pulling out his top cooking and coaching chops this season. After a disappointing loss last year, he’s more determined than ever to finally take the Blue Team to victory and end Chef Anne’s winning streak once and for all.

Will Chef Bobby knock out Chef Anne from her comfortable champion’s spot, or does she have what it takes to maintain her undefeated record for a fourth year in a row? Cast your vote below to tell us who you think will win Worst Cooks in America, and be sure to tune in to the premiere on Sunday, February 17 at 9pm/8c.

So tell us: Who do you think will win Worst Cooks in America?

What to Watch: Have One Last Halloween Hurrah with Food Network This Weekend

Get all of your Halloween programming in before the big day. It may be hard to believe, but the hallowed event is almost here, and before you run out ...

1. C Vera S says:

This has to be my favorite of the yearly reality shows, because its actually helpful. I learned how to properly sauté fish and chicken last year, and my family has been delighted with the results. I like Ann the best because I learn the best from her teaching style, but they are both such professionals. When one of the contestants last year asked when his cinnamon stick would melt, Bobby handled the question very nicely,and with respect. I hope the viewer comments will be nicer this year. Skip the drama and just enjoy the show for what it is. It's entertainment with some good cooking lessons thrown in.

2. worstccookfan says:

I would love it if Bobby wins for once.But there's an strong sense that Anne is gonna win again.But who knows maybe this time the blue team would win.But I guess that will be determined later on.

• MoHub says:

I think this season is weighted in favor of Bobby. He has both Alina and Chet, who are learning fast, and Anne has Rasheeda and Michael, who are hit-or-miss at best. I'm predicting Sue and Carla—please!—for the next elimination, and I think it will ultimately come down to Alina and Michael.

With Alina representing him, Bobby is a shoo-in to win.

3. MJP says:

Why is it that Alex was on Masterchef last season and now he is on Worst Cooks in America?

• Cathy says:

MJP exactly what I was thinking I was actually on here looking to see if 1) what his full name is to so I could look it up on Mastershef and 2) to see if anyone else noticed and finally 3) to make sure I wasn't crazy!!! Now that I know I am not, how could this happen??? I have lost some faith in the show, how can ths happen are they all fakes?? Can they all really cook? Wow shame on foodnetwork for not doing their homework. Thanks MJP for noticing and commenting.

• Emmaline says:

oh my gosh! That is not fair! do they think viewers are stupid and won't notice that stuff. glad alex is off the show now!

4. Go get um Anne says:

How about a little less Carla and more technique. How many times can we watch her wink at Bobby? Sure is getting old. This season looks like some of the contestants are out of work actors. Alex? Lets get back to basics. Lets get back to the competition and lose the drama.

• Abel says:

For a person who don't know how to use a blow dryer telling someone they don't know how to use a blender lol. Anne should know how to do her hair before she tells other how to cook!

5. Tiffany says:

I think carla is just on this show for drama more than cooking. She is very obnoxious- enough is enough about her comments about bobby

6. Michael Brauner says:

I was very disapointed that Carla was eliminated tonight, because she was my favorite. But I think that Bobby will win because of Alina

7. cheryl says:

Team Anne!

8. FOWLER says:

This show is my favorite on the Food Network!!! Bobby (soooo Cool) & Anne (get it done already) are the best coaches to get the job done. Contestants are natural and REAL ( and genuinely funny). Hope to see Bobby WIN this season.!!!!!

9. matt says:

Anne Your the best. Go red team.

10. Chris Anton says:

Using cinnamon with meat, that is.

11. Chase says:

I agree think going to be Bobby also. Never seen so many hasn't improved much by now. now they need new cooks..
    I try like comment, but accidentally touch the other one. Sorry, wouldn't let me change it.

12. MoHub says:

Alex was on Glass House but not Masterchef. Alex is obviously a reality-show famewh0re and is more interested in being an on-camera personality than in actually competing.