What to Watch: Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off

by in Shows, January 5th, 2013

Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off is back tomorrow for Season 2 with new teams of celebrities, new challenges and an all-new location on the West Coast.

In the premiere episode, the stars arrive on the red carpet before meeting their team leaders, Rachael and Guy. The first challenge will test their ability to cook for and entertain a very large crowd of discerning guests.

Watch the Episode 1 preview above and tune in tomorrow, Sunday, January 6, at 9pm/8c. Plus vote for your favorite celebrity. Keep coming back to FN Dish for exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes previews.

What to Watch: Let Food Network Magazine Take You On a Cross-Country Culinary Tour

Join Bobby Flay and Food Network Magazine on a cross-country culinary expedition to find the most-delicious dishes in the country....

1. Dick says:

Why did they have Gilbert Gottfried on? He made two peanut butter sandwiches. The average third grader can do that. Is he all there? It seemed like he had a brain injury.

The rest of the group aren't exactly A-List. They should try to come up with higher level "celebrities", who at least know a little about cooking.

2. downnotout says:

What?

I didn't see this episode. Did Guy Fieri kiss a man?

3. DFM says:

If you think the non-hetero "lifestyle" is "wrong", then, yes, you ARE homophobic.

4. Don says:

I agree with you Dana. I am now totally turned off by by this. My wife and I agreed not to watch ANY show associated with Guy or Rachael.

5. guest says:

I look forward to Food Network Sunday evenings, and the competitions. But I'll be skipping this one. If this is the future of food network, we'll find something else to watch

6. Pudding Pop says:

What happened to JJ was a pure accident.

7. Chef Latrisse' says:

I agree! This show sucks!!!!!! I'm a chef in a high end restaurant and watch FN in spare time…..what a dissapointment!!!!!! Very lame!

8. Guest says:

Another dumb reality show. What a tremendous waste of time. Guy and Rachael ,come on,
    you can do better that that. Totally idiotic.

9. Mom says:

Terribly disappointed! Two men kissing? Really? Always figured Food Network was a safe network for my family to watch during prime time. Sad to see that you feel that you need this to get ratings. Huge failure! (This comment was deleted by the administrator? I wonder why?)

10. Deb says:

This is 2013… Yes? Relax people. You do have a remote. I tune mine to this show. I am not offended as we live in America. A free country to voice ourselves, express ourselves, as you have, and to enjoy a large variety of television channel choices. We DO have choices. :-) You make yours, I make mine. Isn't America wonderful?