VOTE: What Would You Cook for Bobby Flay?

by in Polls, Shows, January 9th, 2013

Bobby's Dinner BattleOn Bobby’s Dinner Battle, Bobby Flay‘s brand-new show premiering Wednesday, Jan. 16, at 10pm/9c, this professional chef and restaurateur visits teams of experienced home cooks across the country. These cooks are challenged to create themed three-course dinner parties to be judged by himself, a special guest and fellow competitors in the ultimate at-home cook-off. While some teams rely on advanced cooking techniques to showcase their star power, others turn out favorite classic recipes, but they all must learn to cope with the pressure of cooking for such a high-profile dinner-party guest as Bobby.

Imagine for a moment that you are one of the home cooks on Bobby’s Dinner Battle. What meal would you serve to such a famed food star, one who’s inevitably enjoyed meals from some of the very best chefs in the country? Would you opt for a no-fail crowd-pleaser that you’ve made countless times, or would you offer him an elegant feast of the finest dishes? Since Bobby is the master of all things barbecue, might you rely on sticky, saucy ribs to win him over? Would you try to impress him with your take on one of his own recipes, or would you simply direct him to your stove and saute pan and politely ask him to cook for you?

We want to know: If Bobby came to your home, what would you cook for him?

Find out more about Bobby’s Dinner Battle, plus get all of the details on Bobby’s brand-new Web series, Bobby Flay Fit.

Food Network Magazine’s Thanksgiving Pie Survey

Food Network Magazine takes Thanksgiving research very seriously — it is the biggest food holiday, after all. Complete the survey below to share you...

1. joehead says:

his face

2. Jim says:

I would cook him my famous O's cold cereal.

3. David Ongley says:

Who has the time to make anything that takes over half an hour. I would make him grilled cheese and tomato soup. Sometimes simple is amazing.

4. david sowell says:

I thing my depression spagetti would make. Ur mouth water it came about during the 1930 depression where hamburger was more than my family could afford. We used bacon and everyone loves it

5. david sowell says:

6. david sowell says:

7. David says:

It all depends on the time of the year. I'd use fresh seasonal ingredients to create a mouthwatering and unforgettable dining experience.

8. Harry Barton says:

They say I make a mean lasagna so that's what I'm going to make for him if ever given the chance. I just hope his taste buds agree with everyone else that's tried my cooking.

9. Pat Jackson says:

A casual experience would be great!!!

10. sohbet says:

They have the same creamy texture & the banana is not too sweet. Add some peanut butter & maybe crumbled bacon like one blogger sugests & you could have Elvis oats! I'm kiding but oatmeal is a food you can be very..