Team Rachael or Team Guy? Celebrity Chefs Weigh In

by in Shows, January 8th, 2013

At last year’s New York City Wine and Food Festival, FN Dish had the opportunity to chat with a few celebrity chefs and ask them whose team they would be on: Rachael’s or Guy’s. Watch the video above to see Geoffrey Zakarian, Melissa d’Arabian, Ted Allen, Andrew Zimmern and Anthony Bourdain, among others, weigh in. Find out the team they would choose and why.

Don’t forget to watch Rachael vs.Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off on Sundays at 9pm/8c and come back to FN Dish for exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes content.

There’s a New Chef in Boot Camp: Tyler Florence Joins Anne Burrell on Worst Cooks in America, Season 6

Food Network's Worst Cooks in America is back for Season 6 and this time Tyler Florence is joining Anne Burrell to coach 14 of the worst cooks imagina...

1. wilkinsch says:

I have been watching FN for years and this has got to be the worst yet. Try and come up with a show that helps people who can really cook. This show is a joke.

2. Jax says:

Not impressed. Seems Guy and Rachael are trying to promote themselves more than the celebrities as neither one is a great cook. Rachael at least looks better than Guy, but so does my dog.

3. Marnie says:

Wow…. I must be in the minority. I love this season…but then again I love most of the celebrities – and THEY are why I tune in each week. Dean, Carnie, Hines, Kathy – love 'em!

4. Marisol says:

I am seriously bummed at the path that FN is taking. In the past Saturday and Sunday mornings they had a big variety of cook shows to watch with different styles and different hosts. I loved watching Ina, Giada, Aarti (yes, the one you moved to CC and I can't see anymore!!!!), Alex G., Ann Burrel, Michael Chiarelo…etc It was so much fun and I learned a lot.
    Now you show a couple of cooking shows, several re runs of cooking shows and re run after re run of DD&D, Chopped and Restaurant Impossible…Boring!!! I want to learn new dishes, I want to watch different styles of cooking and I don't want to learn how to make sandwiches!! Please go back to the FN that was my favorite channel, not this hot mess that you had become. And by the way…I like Rachael Ray and I tolerate Guy when he is cooking… but this celebrity chef show is LAME!

5. Jan says:

I'm a big fan of Rachel Ray and Guy Fieri. More power to both!

6. sohbet says:

They have the same creamy texture & the banana is not too sweet. Add some peanut butter & maybe crumbled bacon like one blogger sugests & you could have Elvis oats! I'm kiding but oatmeal is a food you can be very..