Preview the First Episode of Worst Cooks in America

by in Shows, January 29th, 2013

Chefs Bobby Flay and Anne BurrellBy now you’ve heard the news: Anne Burrell and Bobby Flay are returning for an all-new season of culinary Boot Camp on Worst Cooks in America, and this season, the stakes are higher than ever for these top-notch chefs and their teams of recruits alike. With an undefeated winning streak stretching three years, Chef Anne is looking to mentor her team of kitchen novices to the top once again and claim bragging rights over Chef Bobby, who will invest his best culinary chops in his own team in the hopes of finally dethroning his rival chef. On the line for the recruits? A whopping $25,000 prize and the title of the best of the worst in the kitchen.

Meet the 14 recruits vying for Worst Cooks glory and see a sneak peek of what’s to come in the season premiere by watching the all-new video below. Click the play button after the jump to view an insider’s clip of the contestants on day one of Boot Camp and get the first look at some of the hopelessly atrocious dishes that sent them on the show, plus hear Chef Anne’s and Chef Bobby’s reactions to the recruits.

Don’t miss the premiere of Worst Cooks in America on Sunday, February 17 at 9pm/8c.

Just Desserts — Testing the Cutthroat Kitchen Sabotages

Creating tiramisu can be time-consuming, as it involves soaking lady fingers in an espresso mixture and topping them with a sweet mascarpone cheese-ba...

1. Bill says:

I don't know of more annoying hosts than Flay and Burrell. Just sickening.

2. George says:

First three seasons were good. Looking forward to season 4!

3. Ray Wood Jr says:

OMG i think that this season is going to be the best yet!! Chef Ann and Bobby have their work cut out for them this season!!

4. Katie says:

I cannot wait for the premiere of Worst Cooks in America. I laugh my tail off everytime I watch this series. I was a lousy cook at one point but I was never that bad. I write a food blog of all the healthy recipes I cook. Come check it out @ http://www.katieinthekitchenherethere.blogspot.com

5. Alice says:

isnt this season 3? The 1st season was Ann vrs Boa, 2nd was Ann Vrs Robert, And now

SEASON 3 Ann Vrs Bobby.

6. stevie70 says:

Why is Alex from the reality show Glass House a contestant? Probably a prank and he will be voted off first

• GA Boy says:

Amen! I didn't like him on Glass House—he was "trying" to be a reality TV personality. And now FN has brought him on here. He never should have made it past the contestant screening. He's just a reality TV wannabe and needs to go!

7. Choco says:

Actually I thought Bobby and Anne complemented each other real well. They work good with contestants too. This is the one FN show that brought some real compassion so I hope there's no "curve ball" thrown in sometime soon. It's great the way it is!

8. pat peterson says:

Ann Burrell is fabulous! Can not wait for both her shows this season. Bobby Flay is going down again!

9. MoHub says:

I was really disappointed to see Bobby Flay returning to compete against Anne Burrell. I wanted to see a new chef go against her each time—say, Michael Symon, who has proven teaching chops—until such time as she is defeated, and the new victor takes on a new challenger.

10. Nat says:

Food Network is not what it used to be… too many reality shows. It's sad.