It’s no surprise that Jeff’s a big football fan. Though his home team (Chicago Bears) didn’t make the playoffs this year, he’s still excited to celebrate the upcoming big game.
Here are 5 things you can catch Jeff either watching, eating or drinking during the Super Bowl:
1. Commercials: I love watching the one-up manship of these mini movies. Some are very clever and entertaining, sometimes even more so than the game.
2. I eat and make sandwiches (obviously). They’re minimal-cleanup necessary and their one-handed operation permits high-fiving and remote-controlling. It’s also an easy and economical way to feed a bunch of people.
3. I’ll be drinking a lighter beer so my tiny tummy doesn’t fill up so quickly, thus being able to enjoy much more of my personal game-day trifecta: salt, meat and carb.
4. Four words: barbecue kettle-cooked chips. Once I start, it takes a team of athletes, law enforcement agents and scientists to try to get me to stop. Plus, you can always sneak a handful on any one of your game-day sandwiches.
5. I will happily admit that I also watch the Puppy Bowl. My good friend and Food Network Executive Producer, Andrew Schechter, used to be the official referee of the Puppy Bowl, so this battle of the cute is near and dear to my heart. Plus, it’s often way more entertaining than whatever knucklehead is performing at the halftime show.
Do you have any habits in common with The Sandwich King? Share with us in the comments below.