It has certainly been an amazing year for cookbooks by Food Network chefs, and that also goes for the many talented contributors who write for FN Dish. We have their books piled high on our desks, but FN Dish editors thought it was time to share the love. Whether you keep them for yourself or gift them to a loved one, here’s the ultimate literary holiday treat.
We’re giving away a collection of cookbooks from FN Dish contributors and Food Network chefs that includes:
- Melissa d’Arabian’s Ten Dollar Dinners
- Ree Drummond’s The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- Food Network Magazine‘s 1,000 Easy Recipes
- Marisa McClellan’s Food in Jars (read Marisa’s weekly column, The Weekender)
- Hedy Goldsmith’s Baking Out Loud (read Hedy’s baking column and make her recipes)
- Catherine McCord’s Weelicious (read Catherine’s monthly column, The Product Puree)
You can buy them all, including Marisa’s, Hedy’s and Catherine’s books, or enter for a chance to win all of them. To enter: Tell us what your favorite FN Dish post of the year was in the comments. We’re giving away this collection of cookbooks to one lucky, randomly selected commenter.
You may only comment once to be considered and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S. states, D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 to win. For the first day of the giveaway, all entries (answers) must be entered between 12:30 p.m. EST on December 17 and 12 p.m. EST on December 21, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of each prize: approx. $153.97. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a Food Network, 9721 Sherrill Blvd., Knoxville, TN 37932.
So tell us: What was your favorite FN Dish post of the year (must include the URL)?
- Italian-Style Macaroni and Cheese, Plus Pantry Staples for Roman Cooking
- Enter to Win a Copy of the New Cookbook America’s Best Breakfasts
- Classic, Everyday Ingredients Get Taken to New Levels in the Home Cooked Cookbook
- Lee Brian Schrager Discovers America’s Best Breakfasts in Brand-New Book