It’s time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network’s annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep — from your favorite Food Network chefs.
Just when you thought that timeless chocolate chippers couldn’t get any better, Sunny delivers these dressed-up beauties, made with crushed red or green candy canes and a pinch of fragrant pumpkin pie spice. The cool, minty flavor of the candy canes is balanced by the taste of the seasonal spice, which Sunny says “should be added to any of your chocolate chip cookie recipes for an added hit of warmth and flavor.”
Get Sunny’s Chocolate Chip Candy Cane Cookies recipe and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and holiday baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you’re baking this season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
• Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
• Host your best cookie swap yet with these easy party ideas from Cooking Channel.
• Learn how to decorate cookies like the pros.
• Show us your best cookie creations.
• Get recipes for past cookies below.