What to Watch: Iron Chef America: Food Network vs. Cooking Channel

by in Shows, December 1st, 2012

Iron Chef America: Food Network vs. Cooking ChannelWhether you’re a fan of Food Network, Cooking Channel or both, have you ever wondered what it would be like if the two networks fought for supremacy? Here’s your chance to see it for real on Iron Chef America. Food Network and Cooking Channel will battle it out in Kitchen Stadium, not only for the win, but for long-lasting bragging rights. You won’t want to miss this episode, which will surely go down in food television history.

Representing Food Network are Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, Robert Irvine and Ted Allen. Representing Cooking Channel are Iron Chef Michael Symon, Nadia G and Ben Sargent. Tune in to find out which team will win glory for their network.

Tune in: Sunday, December 2 at 10pm/9c

There’s a New Chef in Boot Camp: Tyler Florence Joins Anne Burrell on Worst Cooks in America, Season 6

Food Network's Worst Cooks in America is back for Season 6 and this time Tyler Florence is joining Anne Burrell to coach 14 of the worst cooks imagina...

1. guest says:

Can't wait to see this one Michael is a great chef , not sure about his partners haven't seen them preform.

2. man says:

really dont like nada to stuck on her self . just cook and never mind the bs

3. guest says:

i am trying to see, who won? I watched the episode and I had to take a phone call and missed thewinner.

4. @ConiPhat says:

I think the food network will win by far. irvine and others all are great . Nada I really dont like her show. I know she is a hit in N.Y. and up state but from here in TN we like our women with the southern bell. Either way I hope all have fun and Robert kick butt.

5. guest again says:

LIKED this show case of talent but knew who would win from the start. Loved both Iron chefs and like very much both teams. think the italian/canandian gal can probably cook better then she comes across, as not so nice, guess my age is showing, but nasty language seem to take away from her . made her look or seem not as sharp as i feel she is! Being Italian also I can tell a Great cook when I see one , with out smell-a-vision Or taste-a-vision ,and my guess is she's Great!

6. ggee says: