It’s time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network’s annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep — from your favorite Food Network chefs.
Chocolate lovers, beware: these over-the-top treats are packed with a sinfully decadent combination of bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and a duo of white and semisweet chocolate chips. For a crunchy bite amongst the smooth chocolate, Bobby adds a cup of chopped toasted pecans to the mixture before baking. Although this recipe calls for a few teaspoons of espresso powder, the cookies won’t take on a coffee taste; the espresso simply enhances the richness of the chocolate without adding flavor.
Get Bobby’s Triple Chocolate Cookies recipe and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and holiday baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you’re baking this season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
• Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
• Host your best cookie swap yet with these easy party ideas from Cooking Channel.
• Learn how to decorate cookies like the pros.
• Show us your best cookie creations.
• Get recipes for past cookies below.