Watch Thanksgiving Live! This Sunday

by in Shows, November 16th, 2012

Thanksgiving LiveThe weekend is finally here: Food Network’s annual Thanksgiving Live! is going live in just one short day. Just in time for the big feast, on Sunday at 12 pm/ET, Rachael, Giada, Bobby, Aarón, Alex, Sunny, Ree and your host, turkey master Alton Brown, will be on hand to answer your Thanksgiving questions live on-air. What do you want to know? Ask your question here.

The best Thanksgiving appetizer: Watch the Thanksgiving Live pre-show on FoodNetwork.com at 11:30 am/ET Sunday. We’ll have exclusive interviews with Food Network chefs as they head into the kitchen to answer your questions.

Stick with us during the live show and then go to FoodNetwork.com during commercials. Jeff Mauro will be featuring viewers’ tweets (don’t forget to use hashtag #ThanksgivingLive), taking more questions and — knowing Jeff — I’m sure the ultimate Thanksgiving leftover sandwich is coming your way too.

Restaurant Revisited: No Laughing Matter at Uncle Andy’s Diner

While Robert Irvine is no stranger to unusual and unfortunate scenes after years of Restaurant: Impossible missions, nothing could have prepared him ...

1. Jessica Stanwood says:

Roasting bag verses brineing turkey?

2. Jessica Stanwood says:

Does Food Networks "sexiest chef of the year" Aaron have unique recipes for mashed potatoes?

3. maddie says:

i want to have a nice easy thanksgiving, what should i make?????????????

4. Jessica Stanwood says:

DO NOT POST THAT I HAVE A SPECIAL NEEDS SON FACING MAJOR SURGER, But could you have Alton say hello to the Stanwood kids? Mathew age 10, Anna 7, Owen 5 and Aprill 3. We live in Fountain Colorado and I dream of visiting New York someday and seeing Food Network

5. Katelyn Ascheman says:

What is Giada's favorite thing to do with the left overs (specifically the turkey)?

6. Jessica Stanwood says:

What do you do if you have no turkey and no trimmings and no way of getting it you just watch show with family cause kids think they are having Thanksgiving they have no idea bills are not paid and Thanksgiving might not happen

7. Karen says:

I disagree about cornstarch vs flour.. I make the best gravy with cornstarch! Mix it up first with a little milk and slowly add it to the stock

8. Jessica Stanwood says:

Colorado loves FoodNetwork! Edible food centerpiece is great!

9. kathy says:

Just want to say love all of you. Thank you for doing this for us. Have a great Thanksgiving too.

10. Jessica Stanwood says:

At what moment do you toss turkey if it has been left out too long before putting it in refrigerator?

• jlsbcn says:

I will probably get blasted by the leftover police, but I have left my turkey sit at room temp for several hours. Bird comes out of oven at 1pm and leftovers don't get stashed until after 7pm! I keep it covered with foil and in the cooling oven, then just on the counter. I know shame on me but our family has done this for years and nobody has gotten sick!