Watch Thanksgiving Live! This Sunday

by in Shows, November 16th, 2012

Thanksgiving LiveThe weekend is finally here: Food Network’s annual Thanksgiving Live! is going live in just one short day. Just in time for the big feast, on Sunday at 12 pm/ET, Rachael, Giada, Bobby, Aarón, Alex, Sunny, Ree and your host, turkey master Alton Brown, will be on hand to answer your Thanksgiving questions live on-air. What do you want to know? Ask your question here.

The best Thanksgiving appetizer: Watch the Thanksgiving Live pre-show on FoodNetwork.com at 11:30 am/ET Sunday. We’ll have exclusive interviews with Food Network chefs as they head into the kitchen to answer your questions.

Stick with us during the live show and then go to FoodNetwork.com during commercials. Jeff Mauro will be featuring viewers’ tweets (don’t forget to use hashtag #ThanksgivingLive), taking more questions and — knowing Jeff — I’m sure the ultimate Thanksgiving leftover sandwich is coming your way too.

Get Classic Southern Eats in Alabama — On the Road with The Great Food Truck Race

This week on The Great Food Truck Race, the route took the teams to Alabama. On their first day Tyler had the teams getting their hands dirty — pick...

1. Tracy says:

Wow Giada was so beyond annoying it was not even funny. I enjoy her, but she was rude and spoke over others, it was annoying to watch, last year's episode was much better.

2. JUANICE says:

OMG!!! DID GIADA MAKE A FOOL OF HERSELF, OR WHAT? SHE SHOULD NOT BE ON FOOD NETWORK IN ANY SHAPE, FORM OR FASHION!!! SHE WAS WAY OVERBOARD, DRANK TOO MUCH, OBVIOUSLY & THE OTHER CHEFS WERE RUDELY INTERRUPTED BY HER. SHE OWES ALL OF THE CHEFS AN APOLOGY. ALOS, SHE COULD NOT KEEP HER HANDS OR ARMS OFF OF ALTON. LOSE THEM BOTH….

• Evelyn McElroy says:

Keep Alton for sure, lose Giada. I have watched this recorded show 3 times and so far the most I've seem is Giada bouncing around with a glass of wine in Alton face and Bobby Fay in the background. We need to see our wonderful Chefs do more cooking: Bobbie Fay; Ramon, Alex and Rachel Ray. And why is Alton not hosting "Cooking with Famiies?" Bobbie Dean did a mediocre job. One last very serious question, I'm on the hunt to help a very needy friend in finding if out if there is a recipe for making Gluton Free gravy with out any turkey dripping? If anyone can help me do this….I'd be amazed and very appreciative. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving, Eve

• Evelyn McElroy says:

Keep Alton for sure, lose Giada. I have watched this recorded show 3 times and so far the most I've seem is Giada bouncing around with a glass of wine in Alton face and Bobby Fay in the background. We need to see our wonderful Chefs do more cooking: Bobbie Fay, Alex, Ramon, & Rachel Ray. I very serious question: does anyone know how to make Gluton Free turkey grave without any drippings. Have a friend who can have no other…please help. thank you and Happy thanksgiving to all, Eve

3. Evelyn McElroy says:

Does any one know how to make Gluton Free turkey gravy without drippings? Would love to do this for a dear friend who needs it. Love Food Network but can't help but wonder, Do they ever answer any ones questions or do we actually live in Oz? Happy Thanksgiving to all! Especially Alton, Bobby, Alex, Rachel & Ramon who did out standing jobs on "Thanksgiving Live"

4. Evelyn McElroy says:

If Food Network does actually does answer our questions, where are they? I see lots of questions and comments but no replies. I guess if there is really no respond from them, we can forget the questions and just talk among ourselves…so Happy Thanksgiving friends, let's remember to be thanksful for what we have! Eve

5. Evelyn McElroy says:

Giada had abnout one thing to do, the almond green beans (I make every year) and she BURNT the almonds. Think she has been spoiled with too many sous chef waiting on her every command! Not much of a chef!

6. kelliv1964 says:

Giada was drunk and rude and made a fool of herself. I won't watch any of her shows anymore. Please don't have her on if you plan to do this again next year. Rachel Ray was very helpful as was Bobby Flay. Alton Brown rushed everything too much , he should stick to the Iron Chef.

• Jennifer McAnn says:

Give me a break. If you stop watching every show on TV because of your holier-than-thou self-righteousness…
      who cares.