Fans of the newest season of The Next Iron Chef have something else to celebrate. The best commentary from the judges, chefs and fans from each new Sunday night episode will be incorporated into a Thursday night repeat at 11pm/10c — it’s called the Fan Feed Edition.
Here’s how to participate:
- Tweet along with @FoodNetwork during the Sunday night episode using the hashtag: #NextIronChef for a chance to be included in the Thursday night repeat.
- Keep track of what the judges, chefs and fans are saying by going to Food Network’s online Next Iron Chef Fan Feed.
Watch Thursday night (11pm/10c) to see if your tweet makes the Fan Feed Edition episode.
Don’t forget: Every Sunday and Thursday you can also discover exclusive content by tagging The Next Iron Chef: Redemption using the IntoNow mobile app. Through IntoNow’s TV Sync feature you can follow along with the episode for exclusive quotes from the judges, behind-the-scenes photos and recipes as well as participate in live polling and trivia questions with fellow IntoNow users and Food Network fans.
- What to Watch: All-Star Gingerbread Build and the Premiere of Grocery Games’ Tournament of Champions
- “Pickles without Borders” — Chopped After Hours
- What to Watch: Out with Turkey, In with Cookies — It’s Holiday Time on Food Network
- “Double-Dog Dare” — Alton’s Superstar Sabotage After-Show