Jeff Mauro Joins Thanksgiving Live! As the Digital Host — Ask Him Your Questions

by in Events, Holidays, November 9th, 2012

Jeff MauroThe countdown is official: Thanksgiving Live! is just nine short days away. Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live! webcast at FoodNetwork.com with the one-and-only Sandwich King, Jeff Mauro, serving as the digital correspondent. Beginning at 11:30 a.m. ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring Jeff taking viewers behind the scenes in Food Network Kitchens, catching Alton, Giada, Bobby, Aarón, Alex, Sunny and Ree getting ready for the live broadcast.

Stick with us during the live show and then go to FoodNetwork.com during commercials. Jeff will be featuring viewers’ tweets (don’t forget to use hashtag #ThanksgivingLive), taking more questions and — knowing Jeff — I’m sure the ultimate Thanksgiving leftover sandwich is coming your way, too.

Do you have a question you’d like to ask Jeff? Whether it’s about the way the way he celebrates Turkey Day or tips for the ultimate turkey sandwich, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask him live during the show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag #ThanksgivingLive.

The Calm Before the Feast: FN Stars’ Wednesday-Night Game Plans

We chatted with Food Network stars about their pre-Turkey Day plans....

1. Turkey Sandwich says:

Can't wait to see him make a Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich! Sounds real good.
    We always had turkey hash the day after…

2. cinnamonfreud says:

Got to know: best sandwich to serve at Thanksgiving dinner and the best sandwich using leftovers?

3. nancy says:

we have 25 adults and 7 kids for thankgiving dinner how much turkey ,gravey, mased potatoes and other sides are needed?

4. Tecia says:

How do I use an electric roaster to give me the perfect bird?

5. michelle says:

I have a 10 1/2 lb turkey, when should I take it out to defrost?

6. Biti says:

I have always just marinated my turkey in the past but want to try brining a turkey this year. really need to know if a brined turkey needs to be marinated with the INJECTABLE marindaes like tony chahere's creole butter marinade?? Help

7. Caemlyn says:

So many recipes use various forms of alcohol – some cooked, some not (like Alton Brown's grape pie, which just might go on the menu this year). What is the "cut-off" for letting children consume these foods? I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old that for the most part eat everything we do. I don't want to deny them a delicious meal due to unnecessary fear on my part, but I also don't want to give them something that's unsafe for them at their age. Jeff, Alton, Bobby, Giada – what did/do you do with your own children?

8. tiffadams83 says:

What are the best apples to use for apple pie? How do I not make my apple pie juicy?

9. Debra says:

what size of turkey for 6/8 people?

10. Kandy says:

What is the difference between a young turkey and a full grown turkey…Which is best…