Have a Question for Rachael or Ree About Thanksgiving?

by in Events, November 6th, 2012

Rachael Ray and Ree Drummond on Thanksgiving Live!Last week FN Dish readers had the chance to submit a question to Alex and Sunny for Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. This week, it’s all about Rachael Ray and Ree Drummond.

Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live webcast at FoodNetwork.com. Beginning at 11:30am ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring celebrity chef interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of Alton and the cast preparing for the big day.

Do you have a question specifically for Rachael or Ree? Whether it’s about the way they set their table or a tip for the perfect gravy, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask them live during the pre-show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive.

Don’t forget: You can still submit a question for Alex and Sunny, too.

Food Network “Lights It Up Blue” for Autism Today

Notice something different on Food Network this morning? Today, Food Network and Cooking Channel are participating in the Autism Speaks: Light It Up B...

1. Christina says:

Hi Ree! I see that you always cook for a large crowd just like me. We always have at least 15 people for dinner on a holiday. What is the best strategy for getting the food on the table for dinner while keeping it all hot? I always struggle with that especially on a holiday!! Thank you!

2. Kristin Palen says:

I love your stuffing recipes Rachel, but I am now on a gluten, dairy, corn and soy free diet. Do you have a good stuffing recipe with rice as the base? Thanks!!

3. Jenny Lee says:

This is for Rachael or Ree. I love you both by the way. What is best way to end up with a moist, but still all the way cooked, turkey?

4. victoria cisneros says:

this question is for rachel ray…can u make a thanksgiving meal in 30 minutes? lol

5. rosemary says:

this question is for rachel ray ,how do i keep my food hot ,till every one sit

6. Elizabeth says:

Hi this question is for both Rachael and Ree, How do you make a simple stuffing? And what other desserts or cocktails go well with thanksgiving dinner?

7. Ruby Joseph says:

Rachael I could take on but Ree is just nauseating Thanks, but I will go to Alex and Sunny.!

8. ann apodaca says:

Hi Rachel or Ree,

I would like to know how to make thee best turkey that is not dry, what can I use to cook it so it's not so dry?
    Also, How to make sweet potatoe pie from scratch and also my own whip cream.

thanks.
    Ann

• Cream says:

Whip a pint of heavy cream with a whisk attatchment. It takes about 10-20 minutes to get the crean to a "whipped cream" consitency dependeing upon the amount you use but it's worth it! Just careful not to over whip–if the whisk starts to slow down a lot and the cream is looking solid, you're on your way to butter. Adding a little powder sugar will make it slightly sweet.

9. Walter Brooker says:

Hi Rachiel and Ree , I lost my wife in Feb. She did the turkey for Thanksgiving , my question for the both of you is there a easy way for me that does not do much of any stove cooking yet , to roast a turkey breast for Thaksgiving???

10. KELLI PARKER says:

THIS QUESTION IS FOR EITHER OF THE LADIES…I HAVE A MEAT THERMOMETER THAT I USE WHEN MAKING MY TURKEY, BUT WHEN I USE IT TO CHECK THE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF MY TURKEY ALL THE JUICES RUN OUT OF THE BREAST WHEN I PULL IT OUT…ANY SUGGESTIONS?