Have a Question for Rachael or Ree About Thanksgiving?

by in Events, November 6th, 2012

Rachael Ray and Ree Drummond on Thanksgiving Live!Last week FN Dish readers had the chance to submit a question to Alex and Sunny for Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. This week, it’s all about Rachael Ray and Ree Drummond.

Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live webcast at FoodNetwork.com. Beginning at 11:30am ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring celebrity chef interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of Alton and the cast preparing for the big day.

Do you have a question specifically for Rachael or Ree? Whether it’s about the way they set their table or a tip for the perfect gravy, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask them live during the pre-show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive.

Don’t forget: You can still submit a question for Alex and Sunny, too.

It’s National Coffee Day: What’s Your Java IQ?

If coffee is a morning must for you, you’ll be happy to know it’s National Coffee Day. How should you celebrate? Pour yourself a second ...

1. Christina says:

Hi Ree! I see that you always cook for a large crowd just like me. We always have at least 15 people for dinner on a holiday. What is the best strategy for getting the food on the table for dinner while keeping it all hot? I always struggle with that especially on a holiday!! Thank you!

2. Kristin Palen says:

I love your stuffing recipes Rachel, but I am now on a gluten, dairy, corn and soy free diet. Do you have a good stuffing recipe with rice as the base? Thanks!!

3. Jenny Lee says:

This is for Rachael or Ree. I love you both by the way. What is best way to end up with a moist, but still all the way cooked, turkey?

4. victoria cisneros says:

this question is for rachel ray…can u make a thanksgiving meal in 30 minutes? lol

5. rosemary says:

this question is for rachel ray ,how do i keep my food hot ,till every one sit

6. Elizabeth says:

Hi this question is for both Rachael and Ree, How do you make a simple stuffing? And what other desserts or cocktails go well with thanksgiving dinner?

7. Ruby Joseph says:

Rachael I could take on but Ree is just nauseating Thanks, but I will go to Alex and Sunny.!

8. ann apodaca says:

Hi Rachel or Ree,

I would like to know how to make thee best turkey that is not dry, what can I use to cook it so it's not so dry?
    Also, How to make sweet potatoe pie from scratch and also my own whip cream.

thanks.
    Ann

• Cream says:

Whip a pint of heavy cream with a whisk attatchment. It takes about 10-20 minutes to get the crean to a "whipped cream" consitency dependeing upon the amount you use but it's worth it! Just careful not to over whip–if the whisk starts to slow down a lot and the cream is looking solid, you're on your way to butter. Adding a little powder sugar will make it slightly sweet.

9. Walter Brooker says:

Hi Rachiel and Ree , I lost my wife in Feb. She did the turkey for Thanksgiving , my question for the both of you is there a easy way for me that does not do much of any stove cooking yet , to roast a turkey breast for Thaksgiving???

10. KELLI PARKER says:

THIS QUESTION IS FOR EITHER OF THE LADIES…I HAVE A MEAT THERMOMETER THAT I USE WHEN MAKING MY TURKEY, BUT WHEN I USE IT TO CHECK THE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF MY TURKEY ALL THE JUICES RUN OUT OF THE BREAST WHEN I PULL IT OUT…ANY SUGGESTIONS?