- Comments (18)
Get out your frying pan and sharpen your knives. IntoNow from Yahoo! is teaming up with Food Network to bring fans an interactive second-screen viewing experience with this upcoming season of The Next Iron Chef: Redemption.
Starting this Sunday, November 4, and running through December 23, each week at 9 p.m. ET/PT you can discover exclusive content by tagging The Next Iron Chef: Redemption using the IntoNow mobile app. Through IntoNow’s TV Sync feature you can follow along with the episode for exclusive quotes from the judges, behind-the-scenes photos and recipes as well as participate in live polling and trivia questions with fellow IntoNow users and Food Network fans.
Can You Capit? Fans can add a caption to their favorite moments every episode and share them online by creating memes to share on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Reddit. They also can create chat groups with friends.
Each week on The Next Iron Chef: Redemption, competing chefs will battle it out, proving they’ve got the skills to win the ultimate prize: the title of Iron Chef.
Support your early-favorite rival chefs by casting your Fan Vote up to 10 times per day.
More Next Iron Chef:
- Browse the entire collection of Next Iron Chef photo galleries
- Videos: Behind-the-Scenes from Season 5
- Exclusive interviews with the rival chefs
- Get a Sneak Peek at Rewrapped with Host Joey Fatone
- Enter for a Chance to Win a Cutting Board Signed by The Kitchen Co-Hosts
- The Challenge: Elevating Classic Dishes — America’s Best Cook
- What to Watch: Chickening Around on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and Spring Is in the Air on The Kitchen