Food Network fans are being given an unprecedented opportunity: Choose which mystery basket ingredients competing chefs on Chopped will face. A special episode of the hit show will feature three baskets, each with mystery ingredients selected solely based on fan recommendations from Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
How to participate: Each week, fans will be able to nominate their choice of mystery ingredients on a different social media platform.
- Week 1 (October 1-7): Thanks to all our fans who voted via Food Network Facebook Timeline, voting is now closed.
- Week 2 (October 8-14): Pinterest voting is now complete. Thank you to all the fans who shared their mystery ingredient ideas.
- Week 3 (October 15-21): Send us your Chopped basket mystery ingredient nominations via Twitter using #MysteryIngredient.
What ingredients would you put inside the Chopped mystery baskets? We can’t wait to see what our fans come up with!
- No-Bake Chocolate-Pretzel-Peanut Butter Squares — Most Popular Pin of the Week
- 2 Easy Foil-Packet Dinners That Will Save Your Sanity Come Cleanup Time
- What to Watch: Cheat Day on Valerie’s Home Cooking, and the Premiere of The Great Food Truck Race
- Ready, Set, Take Aim — Alton’s Camp Cutthroat After-Show