Food Network fans are being given an unprecedented opportunity: Choose which mystery basket ingredients competing chefs on Chopped will face. A special episode of the hit show will feature three baskets, each with mystery ingredients selected solely based on fan recommendations from Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
How to participate: Each week, fans will be able to nominate their choice of mystery ingredients on a different social media platform.
- Week 1 (October 1-7): Thanks to all our fans who voted via Food Network Facebook Timeline, voting is now closed.
- Week 2 (October 8-14): Pinterest voting is now complete. Thank you to all the fans who shared their mystery ingredient ideas.
- Week 3 (October 15-21): Send us your Chopped basket mystery ingredient nominations via Twitter using #MysteryIngredient.
What ingredients would you put inside the Chopped mystery baskets? We can’t wait to see what our fans come up with!
- What to Watch: Easter Festivities on The Pioneer Woman and The Kitchen, Plus a Surprise Return on All-Star Academy
- Restaurants Revisited: Double Trouble at Valentino’s and Italian Bistro
- The All-Star Academy Chefs Reveal Their Most-Influential Culinary Mentors
- Cutthroat Kitchen’s Most-Evilicious Chefs to Return in All-New Tournament