What to Watch: Chopped, No Kidding!

by in Shows, October 2nd, 2012

ChoppedWhat do you get when you put four teenagers in the kitchen and ask them to make a three-course dinner with out-of-the-basket ingredients? The answer might normally be chaos, a slew of questionable plates and a mess, but not on tonight’s all-new episode of Chopped. Four teen cooks are taking to the Chopped kitchen to prove that they aren’t simply culinary novices, but rather passionate, ambitious amateurs who know their way around a chef’s knife and sauté pan.

But even with their determination and savvy kitchen skills, can these four teens cook up a meal that impresses all-star Chopped judges who are used to tasting dishes prepared by professional chefs? Tune in tonight at 10pm/9c to find out which teen will survive the Chopping Block and take home $10,000.

Tags:

Restaurant Revisited: Culture Clash at Marie’s at Ummat Cafe

“This is tasteless,” Robert Irvine said of the tableful of dishes he sampled at Marie’s at Ummat Cafe in Atlanta. It turns out that ...

1. Clarissa says:

Clarissa
    all the teen chefs on chopped were so charismatic as well as amazing chefs; that, they should be the next food network stars! those 4 teenagers were so poised everyonein my house wanted all of them to cook all three baskets! how about asking them back for holiday cooking show episodes of their own or let all of them appear as guest on your regular shows. You really tapped into a goldmine with these kids.
    don't blow it!!!!!!!!

2. Eddie says:

Those kids on the chopped program were good!!! They were better and more entertaining than the adult chefs. I would like to see those kids cook again! Please bring them back . As far as I am concerned, none of them should have been chopped! Let the kids cook!!

3. Camham says:

My husband and I were so incredibly impressed with these four teenage chefs! Not only were they creative in demonstrating their amazing culinary skills, but they were polite, self-effacing, supportive of one another and professional. These four are what all Chopped competitors should strive to emulate!

4. Lia says:

How do we sign up, anyone know?

5. Barb says:

The Teen Chopped was one of my all time favorite episodes of the show ever! I think there needs to be a spin-off. Not only were they amazing cooks – each and every one of them – they displayed more professionalism and positive spirit than MANY of the regular chefs who appear on the show. Please have more shows featuring TEENS! (I am an old lady, envious of their skills, but completely in awe of their talent and passion!)

6. hofner1956 says:

The teen show was the best ever! They showed more skill and poise then their adult counterparts. Please add more teen shows, or maybe their own TEEN CHOPPED show.

7. My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was once totally right. This submit truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

jaket kulit<a/> & <a
    href="
    http://www.ejaketkulit.org">jaket kulit garut<a/>

8. jaket kulit says:

this really is one particular excellent insight. It surely gives a company the opportunity to obtain in on the ground floor and really take part in creating something distinctive and tailored to their needs

jaket kulit I jaket kulit garut I jaket kulit murah Ijual jaket kulit I jaket kulit garut

9. sports. The bill, patroned by Delegate Rob Bell (R-58, Charlottesville), passed 56-43. Supported by nearly two-thirds of Virginians, this bill is about treating students in our communities fairly and simply giving homeschoolers an

10. Damn guys, nice work. I really want that VQ37 kit they made with Stillen.