Thanksgiving Live 2012: Ask Your Question

by in Events, Holidays, October 10th, 2012

Thanksgiving Live 2012YouTube Preview Image
Home cooks and Thanksgiving dinner guests have another reason to be thankful this year: Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay, Aarón Sanchez, Alex Guarnaschelli, Sunny Anderson and Ree Drummond are back for a second helping to answer some of the toughest questions about holiday meal-making on our annual Thanksgiving Live! program, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.

From solutions to dry turkey and lumpy gravy to Food Network stars demonstrating helpful tips and delicious recipes, experts will be on hand to address perennial problems.

Do you have a question you need answered? Viewers have the opportunity to submit questions in advance via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive. You can also ask your question here. Leave your question in the comment section below, and then tune in to Food Network on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. to see if your question has been answered.

What’s Your Java IQ?

If coffee a morning must for you, it’s time to shake up your everyday routine. Indulge in a fancy coffee drink — homemade pumpkin spice latt...

Comments (2,025)

1. Tim says:

How do you correctly carve a turkey

2. Martha says:

I have a 15 lb turkey that I plan to stuff prior to cooking What time should I put itin to eat at 2 pm

3. ktwitty710 says:

Alton,
    You do a turkey brine with broth. I've tried it and love it. I was told that I can also brine a turkey with buttermilk. Can I sub some of the broth for buttermilk in your recipe?

4. CATHY says:

I have never put eggs in my stuffing/dressing. I noticed so many chefs put eggs in their stuffing/dressing. Can you please tell me the idea for putting eggs in? Thank you for your help.

5. Jessica Stanwood says:

Tell Rachel we are making her APPLE CELERY & ONION stuffing this year for the first time! YUMMO!

6. Barbara says:

Nobody ever talks about cooking the turkey in one of the cooking bags–is this verboten?

7. LarryD says:

I'm just cooking for 2 and would love some ideas about cooking a turkey breast (with wings and back removed). V-rack, roasting pan,baking pan? Help pls.

8. Kate M says:

Every year I don't seem to have much gravy with my turkey. Am I not buying a good turkey or is there some way to prepare it that will make more gravy?

9. Maria says:

Aaron Sanchez,

So my family doesn't really like turkey, picky Mexican mothers, so what chicken recipes do you have to replace the turkey?

Maria.

10. Polly Sullivan says:

I am looking for a really standout recipe for butternut squash to serve at my Thanksgiving table. Thanks so much!