Thanksgiving Live 2012: Ask Your Question

by in Events, Holidays, October 10th, 2012

Thanksgiving Live 2012YouTube Preview Image
Home cooks and Thanksgiving dinner guests have another reason to be thankful this year: Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay, Aarón Sanchez, Alex Guarnaschelli, Sunny Anderson and Ree Drummond are back for a second helping to answer some of the toughest questions about holiday meal-making on our annual Thanksgiving Live! program, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.

From solutions to dry turkey and lumpy gravy to Food Network stars demonstrating helpful tips and delicious recipes, experts will be on hand to address perennial problems.

Do you have a question you need answered? Viewers have the opportunity to submit questions in advance via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive. You can also ask your question here. Leave your question in the comment section below, and then tune in to Food Network on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. to see if your question has been answered.

5 Edible Holiday Centerpiece Ideas That Will Wow Your Guests

These fun, creative edible centerpieces are sure to be the star of any holiday party, and they're easy enough for kids to help with. ...

Comments (2,025)

1. Mary says:

what can you do if your turkey is ruined last minute

2. Carol says:

Can I brine a turkey that has butter bits in it like the butterball turkey?

3. jessica says:

Hi I was wondering how long you can keep fresh whip cream and how would you store it.

4. Frances says:

How Can I make a healthier cranberry sauce from scratch. I'm trying to watch my sugar intake.

5. Bernice Middleton says:

How do you use the turkey giblets to make gravy? I just don't get it.

6. Avid Watcher says:

How do I keep my pumpkin pie filling from pulling away from the crust after baking? Should I pre-bake the crust a little? What's the best kind of crust to use?

7. becky says:

Can I make my mashed potatoes ahead of time, and somehow keep them warm till the turkey is done?

8. Becky says:

Since it's just my husband and I for Thanksgiving, I bought a turkey tenderloin. The two pieces weigh about a two pounds. How should I cook this? Does it have to be soaked in salt water overnight like a turkey breast?

9. Tania says:

my recipe calls for 8 cups of green beans, how many lbs is that?

10. sue says:

can you cook your turkey breast side down to make it more juicy