A little friendly competition never hurt anyone and the newest season of The Next Iron Chef: Redemption is sure to have plenty of it.
With just eight days until the premiere (Sunday, November 4 at 9pm/8c), FN Dish decided to heat things up and start the competition early. Starting today and continuing each week, editors will present two chefs with their corresponding dishes in what’s called Rival Recipes. Fans will then pick their favorite dish in a poll: the winner gets bragging rights and fans get two delicious recipes (it’s a win-win situation for the reader).
First up are the two newest Iron Chefs: Chef Marc Forgione (Season 3 winner) and Chef Geoffrey Zakarian (Season 4 winner), who is also a judge this season. Both chefs have mastered and revolutionized American-style cooking and here they offer two classic Italian dishes.
We’re pitting Chef Forgione’s Gnocchi With Brown Butter and Sage (from Food Network Magazine) against Chef Zakarian’s Perciatelli With Bolognese. Dumplings versus spaghetti. White sauce versus red sauce. Which will you choose? Vote below.
Get the recipes:
- Chef Forgione’s Gnocchi With Brown Butter and Sage
- Chef Zakarian’s Perciatelli With Bolognese
- By the Numbers: What It Takes to Stock the Kitchen for the Grannies on Clash of the Grandmas
- Exclusive Interview with the Latest Celebrity Worst Cook to Be Eliminated from the Blue Team
- Exclusive Interview with the Latest Celebrity Worst Cook to Be Eliminated from the Red Team
- One-on-One with Eddie Jackson, a Judge on Clash of the Grandmas