Have a Question for Giada or Aarón About Thanksgiving?

by in Events, October 23rd, 2012

giada and aaron thanksgiving liveLast week FN Dish readers had the chance to submit a question to Alton and Bobby for Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. This week, it’s all about Giada De Laurentiis and Aarón Sanchez.

Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live webcast at FoodNetwork.com. Beginning at 11:30am ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring celebrity chef interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of Alton and the cast preparing for the big day.

Do you have a question specifically for Giada or Aarón? Whether it’s about the way they set their table or a tip for the perfect gravy, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask them live during the pre-show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive.

Don’t forget: You can still submit a question for Alton and Bobby, too.

10 Top Highlights from Food Network in Concert

From morning until night, your favorite Food Network chefs and musical all-stars came together at Food Network in Concert on Saturday for a celebrat...

1. Loren Martinez says:

'' Should festive sweet potatoes be more of a sweeter dish or savory one, what do you prefer for Family Country Cooking?''

2. Cornbread Stuffing says:

Stuffing or dressing? Is there a good recipe for either which uses polenta, corn bread or just corn?
    Thank you!

3. Janae delacruz says:

~I am interested in doing a red turkey using dried red California chilies. Whats the best way? and how to create a good depth of flavor inside and out of the turkey. Bite by bite I want to be able to taste the chilies all the way through.

4. Julie Preston says:

Aaron I would love to do a different dressing for the adults who might like a different flavor to the traditional. Any ideas for me? I would appreciate it.

Giada, love your show! Wish my kids were as adventurous as yours with food. Is there a simpler flavor profile Italian appetizer I could make for the younger crowd? I would really love to know.

Thanks! You guys are the best.

5. I impressed, I have to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you've got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I'm very comfortable that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing referring to this.

6. Mate, I have been seeking in vain such a/an text for three. You helped me significantly. Thank you very much!

• Angela says:

also I would like to add, gluten free stuffing!

• LivingPaleoWay says:

My aunts are gluten free and they both get various flours at Whole Foods to use to make their own bread. You could make your homemade stuffing bread out of such. Not sure about the cakes, but I know it is at such a store as she does make it herself. Perhaps you can visit a similar store to get more info.

7. Curtis Steinhour says:

I noticed what I thought was a bowl of chilli, but I saw what I thought was beans. There is a saying in Texas that 'If you know beans about chilli you know it ain't got any'.

8. click here says:

Rather outstanding post! I was looking ahead this kind of content. Here you gave some tips to rectify our dwelling by which we can boost our dwelling worth. Thanks for delivering us such share

9. This article is perfect! Well done!

10. WALT HENDRICKS says:

BACON WRAPPED FOOD……IS THE BACON PRE COOKED?