Have a Question for Alex or Sunny About Thanksgiving?

by in Events, October 30th, 2012

Alex and Sunny Thanksgiving LiveLast week FN Dish readers had the chance to submit a question to Giada and Aarón for Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. This week, it’s all about Alex Guarnaschelli and Sunny Anderson.

Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live webcast at FoodNetwork.com. Beginning at 11:30am ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring celebrity chef interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of Alton and the cast preparing for the big day.

Do you have a question specifically for Alex or Sunny? Whether it’s about the way they set their table or a tip for the perfect stuffing, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask them live during the pre-show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive.

Don’t forget: You can still submit a question for Alton and Bobby, too.

Food Network “Lights It Up Blue” for Autism Today

Notice something different on Food Network this morning? Today, Food Network and Cooking Channel are participating in the Autism Speaks: Light It Up B...

1. Sharon says:

Hello. Luv you guys!!

Do you have any ideas for some different dishes for Thanksgiving? Although the old favorites are great, I am ready for something different. Thanks.

2. Regina says:

What is corriander? I have never purchased it.

3. Monique says:

What oil can i use instead of peanut oil to deep fry a turkey, we have people coming over that can not have peanuts,

4. Elizabeth says:

Why do all the chef's on the Food Network use mushrooms so much….I am extremely allergic to them…and am sure I am not the only person with this problem…wish you would address food allergies more.

5. Delaney says:

Alex, I am only 11 and I wanna be a chef when I grow up so I want the best recipes can you tell me how to make delicious mashed potatoes? BecauseI love mashed potatoes.

6. Delaney says:

Alex, again I want a recipe for a thanksgiving desert that will be out of this world.

7. KIm says:

Chef Alex, what's your favorite stuffing recipe?

8. brian954 says:

Before I had cable TV and the Food Network, I had to watch cooking programs over the air on create.tv. I remember an episode where they simplified Thanksgiving by cooking the turkey cut up in pieces. Any tips or comments n this method?

9. Cindy C. says:

I want to make a few gluten-free desserts by taking the pumpkin pie and key lime pie fillings and putting them in custard cups instead. Do these need to be in a water bath when I bake them?

10. Lori says:

I was a New Englander till recently, I wanted to ask Sunny what would you prepare for a small Thanksgiving with one of your favorite twist to something traditional? We love all foods here but, would like a change now living in the South..