Have a Question for Alex or Sunny About Thanksgiving?

by in Events, October 30th, 2012

Alex and Sunny Thanksgiving LiveLast week FN Dish readers had the chance to submit a question to Giada and Aarón for Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. This week, it’s all about Alex Guarnaschelli and Sunny Anderson.

Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live webcast at FoodNetwork.com. Beginning at 11:30am ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring celebrity chef interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of Alton and the cast preparing for the big day.

Do you have a question specifically for Alex or Sunny? Whether it’s about the way they set their table or a tip for the perfect stuffing, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask them live during the pre-show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive.

Don’t forget: You can still submit a question for Alton and Bobby, too.

Tickets on Sale for the 2014 New York City Wine & Food Festival

Tickets are on sale for the 2014 New York City Wine & Food Festival, an annual celebration of all things dining in New York City. For four days ex...

1. Sharon says:

Hello. Luv you guys!!

Do you have any ideas for some different dishes for Thanksgiving? Although the old favorites are great, I am ready for something different. Thanks.

2. Regina says:

What is corriander? I have never purchased it.

3. Monique says:

What oil can i use instead of peanut oil to deep fry a turkey, we have people coming over that can not have peanuts,

4. Elizabeth says:

Why do all the chef's on the Food Network use mushrooms so much….I am extremely allergic to them…and am sure I am not the only person with this problem…wish you would address food allergies more.

5. Delaney says:

Alex, I am only 11 and I wanna be a chef when I grow up so I want the best recipes can you tell me how to make delicious mashed potatoes? BecauseI love mashed potatoes.

6. Delaney says:

Alex, again I want a recipe for a thanksgiving desert that will be out of this world.

7. KIm says:

Chef Alex, what's your favorite stuffing recipe?

8. brian954 says:

Before I had cable TV and the Food Network, I had to watch cooking programs over the air on create.tv. I remember an episode where they simplified Thanksgiving by cooking the turkey cut up in pieces. Any tips or comments n this method?

9. Cindy C. says:

I want to make a few gluten-free desserts by taking the pumpkin pie and key lime pie fillings and putting them in custard cups instead. Do these need to be in a water bath when I bake them?

10. Lori says:

I was a New Englander till recently, I wanted to ask Sunny what would you prepare for a small Thanksgiving with one of your favorite twist to something traditional? We love all foods here but, would like a change now living in the South..