Have a Question for Alex or Sunny About Thanksgiving?

by in Events, October 30th, 2012

Alex and Sunny Thanksgiving LiveLast week FN Dish readers had the chance to submit a question to Giada and Aarón for Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. This week, it’s all about Alex Guarnaschelli and Sunny Anderson.

Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live webcast at FoodNetwork.com. Beginning at 11:30am ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring celebrity chef interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of Alton and the cast preparing for the big day.

Do you have a question specifically for Alex or Sunny? Whether it’s about the way they set their table or a tip for the perfect stuffing, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask them live during the pre-show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive.

Don’t forget: You can still submit a question for Alton and Bobby, too.

Food Network “Lights It Up Blue” for Autism Today

Notice something different on Food Network this morning? Today, Food Network and Cooking Channel are participating in the Autism Speaks: Light It Up B...

1. Brock says:

Either one- how do I get involved as a 16 year old who loves to cook

2. mary b says:

Hi.
    I have an electric oven that leaks heat. Any tricks to make my turkey turn out well?
    Thanks

3. Michele Lewis says:

I would like to brine my turkey this year…..what is the best brine to do and do recommend 1 or 2 days to soak. Also I want to do something a little different regarding stuffing the turkey….any suggestions. Thanks so much!

4. Grandma Paula says:

Hi Alex! I will be rooting for you (again) on the Next Iron Chef. So on to my questions.
    1. I usually inject melted butter into my turkey, all over and it comes out moist enough, but I was wondering, is there anything else I can do to make my turkey moist AND flavorful than just butter? And
    2. I never learned how to make homemade gravy. Can you tell me how to make gravy in a very easy way? Like maybe fool proof? LOL. Thank you and God bless you….Grandma Paula

5. Debbie says:

Alex,
    Never have stuffed a turkey, but I've always heard that you should not stuff a raw turkey and refrigerate overnight… is this correct? Should you even put uncooked stuffing inside of a raw turkey? What is the proper way to prepare a stuffed turkey, so I won't poison the guests? BTW… love you on Chopped, Next Iron Chef and weekly Iron Chef. I can feel your passion about cooking. Thanks.

6. Loren Martinez says:

Hey Alex, What kind of winter season Vegetables are great, fresh and taste very lovely this time of year, but also are very festive?

7. penelope says:

Hi Alex,
    I would like to try a pumpkin bread pudding for dessert. What do you think is the best type of bread to use? Thank you for your time,
    Penelope
    P.S. I will be so happy when you win the Iron Chef Redemption!!!

8. Kate says:

What's a good protein dish to serve a vegetarian for Thanksgiving?

9. Popover says:

Hawaiian rolls at the store are a good alternative. There are good popover recipes available if you're looking for a different type of roll. Popovers are rich and crispy, I'd think you'd enjoy them!

10. Conni says:

Is there a good way to make mashed potatoes a day ahead?