Have a Question for Alex or Sunny About Thanksgiving?

by in Events, October 30th, 2012

Alex and Sunny Thanksgiving LiveLast week FN Dish readers had the chance to submit a question to Giada and Aarón for Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. This week, it’s all about Alex Guarnaschelli and Sunny Anderson.

Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live webcast at FoodNetwork.com. Beginning at 11:30am ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring celebrity chef interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of Alton and the cast preparing for the big day.

Do you have a question specifically for Alex or Sunny? Whether it’s about the way they set their table or a tip for the perfect stuffing, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask them live during the pre-show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive.

Don’t forget: You can still submit a question for Alton and Bobby, too.

Spring Break in Miami: Tickets on Sale Now for the 2015 South Beach Wine & Food Festival

Though the chill of fall air might be welcome relief now after a stifling summer, come February you’ll have likely turned a cold shoulder to th...

1. Brock says:

Either one- how do I get involved as a 16 year old who loves to cook

2. mary b says:

Hi.
    I have an electric oven that leaks heat. Any tricks to make my turkey turn out well?
    Thanks

3. Michele Lewis says:

I would like to brine my turkey this year…..what is the best brine to do and do recommend 1 or 2 days to soak. Also I want to do something a little different regarding stuffing the turkey….any suggestions. Thanks so much!

4. Grandma Paula says:

Hi Alex! I will be rooting for you (again) on the Next Iron Chef. So on to my questions.
    1. I usually inject melted butter into my turkey, all over and it comes out moist enough, but I was wondering, is there anything else I can do to make my turkey moist AND flavorful than just butter? And
    2. I never learned how to make homemade gravy. Can you tell me how to make gravy in a very easy way? Like maybe fool proof? LOL. Thank you and God bless you….Grandma Paula

5. Debbie says:

Alex,
    Never have stuffed a turkey, but I've always heard that you should not stuff a raw turkey and refrigerate overnight… is this correct? Should you even put uncooked stuffing inside of a raw turkey? What is the proper way to prepare a stuffed turkey, so I won't poison the guests? BTW… love you on Chopped, Next Iron Chef and weekly Iron Chef. I can feel your passion about cooking. Thanks.

6. Loren Martinez says:

Hey Alex, What kind of winter season Vegetables are great, fresh and taste very lovely this time of year, but also are very festive?

7. penelope says:

Hi Alex,
    I would like to try a pumpkin bread pudding for dessert. What do you think is the best type of bread to use? Thank you for your time,
    Penelope
    P.S. I will be so happy when you win the Iron Chef Redemption!!!

8. Kate says:

What's a good protein dish to serve a vegetarian for Thanksgiving?

9. Popover says:

Hawaiian rolls at the store are a good alternative. There are good popover recipes available if you're looking for a different type of roll. Popovers are rich and crispy, I'd think you'd enjoy them!

10. Conni says:

Is there a good way to make mashed potatoes a day ahead?