Have a Question for Alex or Sunny About Thanksgiving?

by in Events, October 30th, 2012

Alex and Sunny Thanksgiving LiveLast week FN Dish readers had the chance to submit a question to Giada and Aarón for Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 18 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. This week, it’s all about Alex Guarnaschelli and Sunny Anderson.

Before the live show starts at noon, Food Network will serve up a three-hour Thanksgiving Live webcast at FoodNetwork.com. Beginning at 11:30am ET, the site will stream a pre-show featuring celebrity chef interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of Alton and the cast preparing for the big day.

Do you have a question specifically for Alex or Sunny? Whether it’s about the way they set their table or a tip for the perfect stuffing, we’ll handpick a selection of your questions and ask them live during the pre-show. Leave your question in the comment section below, or submit it via Facebook and Twitter by using the hashtag: #ThanksgivingLive.

Don’t forget: You can still submit a question for Alton and Bobby, too.

Tickets on Sale for the 2014 New York City Wine & Food Festival

Tickets are on sale for the 2014 New York City Wine & Food Festival, an annual celebration of all things dining in New York City. For four days ex...

1. Kathleen Dahlgren says:

Alex: For years we brined our turkeys but now I understand that salting the turkey may work even better. I'll be happy to dispose of my brine bucket and go with salting if you think it works!

2. Kathy LaGrange says:

I just bought my husband a meat grinder for our kitchenaid. Do you have any good recipes you can share?

3. Elise says:

What is the best Thanksgiving dish you have ever made? and how? love your shows :)

4. Lilrith says:

Hi Alex, Love watching you on your "Day off" and on Chopped! I am wondering what I can do to keep my Whipped Cream from melting as it sits on my Pumpkin Pie, at the desert table?

5. heather says:

Hello Alex Guarnaschelli!! I watch you on everything your on and i wanted to ask out of all the recipes that you have cooked what is your all time favorite. I can't wait to watch you WIN THE NEXT IRON CHEF REDEMPTION.
    heather

6. Lloyd says:

Love this… do you have any good Gluten-Free recipes for Thanksgiving

7. My question is for Alex. How do you make a great home made pumpkin pie with a crust to die for? My husband and I grow pumpkins for Halloween ever year and I have never mad one from scratch. It would be wonderful to have a recipe to try that is Chef worthy.Thanks for your time.

8. Audrey says:

My question is for Miss. Alex, if you don't mind. I am the only vegetarian in my family, and I have no idea what I can eat for Thanksgiving dinner. Do you have any recipes that even a meat-eater would love??

9. Theresa says:

Can you suggest a couple of vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving?

10. Carol Grubbs says:

Hi Alex,
    My husband and I grew our own herbs this year, and i would love to know how to use the fresh sage for our stuffing. We like it pretty "sagey." Have all kinds of other herbs too if you can give us some ideas to incorpoorate them into our dishes. We have the traditional dinner. No frills. Thanks Alex. I am one of your BIGGEST fans, and i don't mean literally either. :D