Fans of Cupcake Wars are in for a sweet treat: Viewers now have an unprecedented opportunity to cast an episode of Cupcake Wars with four returning challengers.
Meet the contenders:
- Alisha Nuttall from Cravings in Pleasant Grove, Utah, appeared with her twin sister, Angela, and wowed the judges with an adventurous pizza cupcake.
- Brandon Arnovick is a Cupcake Wars veteran appearing in not one but two prior episodes. His big flavors and fun personality charmed judges and fans alike.
- Doron Peterson is a three-peat contender, looking to make the fourth time the charm. She’s known for her explosive creativity with cupcake flavors, which is no small feat for a vegan baker.
- Hollis Wilder won Cupcake Wars not once but twice before. Could her complex flavors and delicate decorations hold on to her reign a third time?
- Jenna Siebert teamed up with her husband and the dynamic duo served a moon pie cupcake that had the judges asking for more.
- Jillian Hopkey never shies away from a challenge. She impressed the judges with her Thai-inspired tilapia cupcakes and took one of the hardest-fought wins of the season thanks to her take-no-prisoners attitude.
- Karen Henderson boasts an understanding of elegance and unique flavors that makes her stand out among Cupcake Wars contenders. She’s known for her lush confections and pitch-perfect displays.
- Ron Bzdewka is another Cupcake Wars veteran and this gentle giant has a personality as big as he is tall. With his wife, Ruthie, by his side, he’s a force to be reckoned with in the kitchen.
- Sonya Kissi teamed up with her husband and brought amusing marital banter to Cupcake Wars. But don’t let their back-and-forth fool you — this couple has the competitive edge to knock out the competition.
- Stephanie Franz has appeared twice before and this trained pastry chef is a favorite with judges for her complicated cupcakes and culinary-inspired decorations. She also works a little magic with molecular gastronomy, creating works of art that look as great as they taste.
- Susan Catron is a Southern charmer famous for her down-home cupcakes and her one-liners. She’s not shy about butting heads with her assistant, Nikki, but their results never fail to impress.
- Victoria Donnelly is a British beauty who won the judges over with her tuna sushi cupcakes and never looked back. She always comes to win with creative flavors and decorations that captivate fans and judges.
Which of the bakers deserves another shot in the Cupcake Wars kitchens and the $10,000 prize? Cast your vote by visiting Food Network’s Cupcake Wars gallery on Facebook and “liking” the image of the baker you want to see compete once more.
- 3 Ways to Buffalo Your Favorite Foods
- What to Watch: The Kitchen’s Cinco de Mayo Celebration and the Finale of Guy’s Grocery Games Redemption
- Buddy Valastro Trades His Apron for a Seat Belt As He and His Family Hit the Road on a Summer Vacation
- One-on-One with the Winner of Chopped Champions, Season 5